video games ruined my life

DüM

I can't wait for a game to replace the Call of Duty franchise because its grow into a fucking mess to be honest. Their problems in their own management easily translates into how poor they treat their fan base.

I think it's ridiculous that a new "Call of Duty" game is released each year. Neither IW or Activision deserve to produce any more titles under its name, just look at how they treat their customers with poor updates, balancing, and map packs. They've literally turned the franchise into some sports game or guitar hero crap, just a way for them to make millions of dollars at launch and forget about working on the titles afterward. I don't think the lifespan of a shooter should be 1-2 years, just look at Halo.

But I guess that's because I have always been a Bungie fan and Bungie has set the bar way high as a developer team. When Halo Reach comes out there will be no more CoD for me.

as great as Bungie may be personally i can't get into games w/ laser blasters and other imaginary weaponry as well as non-human enemies, never interested in HALO, Unreal, Borderlands, etc. but that's just me. SOCOM/COD is my thing regardless of how poor the developers treat us, i can definitely see why it has a huge fanbase though, especially among younger players.

yeah I'm sticking with this for the forseeable future. MW2 is honestly the first game I'm really getting into online. I also hate shooters that don't let you ADS. I loved it when MGS started doing it, and I just need that shit if I'm shooting people in a game.

^ bunch of people left yesterday didnt they? and arent the original two guys that left start their own company already? i wander what they'll end up doing.

yeah a whole bunch of guys have left and these guys aren't small time, they're founders, the lead animators, designers, all guys who have been with IW since its creation or have been there for a very long time. The founders went to Activision's biggest rivals (EA) and started a new company called Respawn. I think about 13 guys have left so far and more guys are leaving every day.

seems like pretty much every time I get on there's at least a few people playing on xbl. add chchchip if you haven't already cuz he's usually the one who sends invites.

good games last night team xbox, I don't think the other team ever broke 4000 in TDM. was pretty brutal really

aWGvXDGVzYA

t1h9YAyjDLM

Watch this one from about 1:15, that's the only scene that matters.

Played about a couple hours of FFA today. Idk how you do it, Tabris. I mean, I could get top three scores easily, but I only get host only 60%ish of the time. Sometimes they throw me in games where the match is almost over, forcing me a loss. :(

Stick in lobbies for as long as possible, if you join too late in a game, it doesn't count afaik. I've joined at 28 kills or so, not spawned or anything, and the loss didn't end my streak, so I dunno about that one. It's kinda vague.

I'm kinda good at catching up as well, even if I enter a game with a 20 kill headstart, I probably won't win, but I can usually rack up 15 or so kills required to catch up with the person in 2nd or 3rd in good time.

Plus a lot of luck :)

Switched to the tactical button layout today. Best decision I've made since wiring my connection.

Holy shit I had no idea about this, how helpful. It's the action that I normally do in most FPS's anyway.

what time is this going on tonight?

clearly I have to make my Saturday evening schedule around it.

i think i'll be on around 11 to 12. i may run a little late cause i'll be coming in from out of town tonight so, if i am late then sloppy will run it i believe since he has everyone on his friends list.

Switched to the tactical button layout today. Best decision I've made since wiring my connection.
Holy shit I had no idea about this, how helpful. It's the action that I normally do in most FPS's anyway.

So much more useful than default layout. Gotta drop shot those fools. :D

I only use default when i'm using the riot shield or running around commando knifing.