video games ruined my life

DüM

Yeah man, everybody there. Add em all. Usually at least 1 or 2 Sufu'ers on every time I play.

Haven't played a dedicated class match before. The quick-scoping was hella fun. The riot shield match was just too much. I was laughing too hard to play.

Skate 3's team system looks dope too. Brobocop will def be riding derrty come May 11th

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/19209/skate-3/videos/skate3_trl_prodz_teamz_pt2_30910.html

i spend waaayyy too much time bailing out on the demo..shit is LULZ. but i still couldnt hit the soda machine. 20mins is not enough time

i spend waaayyy too much time bailing out on the demo..shit is LULZ. but i still couldnt hit the soda machine. 20mins is not enough time

as soon as you jump bail and get into the position where he spreads his arms out to the side, i forget which d-pad direction it is, then just hold the left analog stick foward and you'll fly right to the soda machine or any of the other targets, ps. red dead redemption = MUST COP, join my posse bro

yeah, but there is some good stuff in the area you can goto before it just kinda drops out.

sorry that my internet sucks. i share it with like 500 people so it lags at peak college student hours.

i dont have any pot, so all i want to do is play call of duty. it sucks. i want a bong rip so bad. im all sweaty and cant sleep.

yeah, but there is some good stuff in the area you can goto before it just kinda drops out.

sorry that my internet sucks. i share it with like 500 people so it lags at peak college student hours.

i dont have any pot, so all i want to do is play call of duty. it sucks. i want a bong rip so bad. im all sweaty and cant sleep.

peak college student hours aka the fap hours

Guest jonathannrobert

You need to ice your back after some of those games tonight.

My apologies for not being on my a game... but at least I was keeping it positive unlike the rest of our team going 3-16. You dominated basically every game tonight.