video games ruined my life

DüM

^I just friended a guy who swears he is from the ukraine. he speaks with a hilarious borat-style accent and all sorts of funny colloquialisms. truly entertaining to play with. a welcome change from the 12 year olds and australian bogans i'm usually on with...

I played with some dude who talked like macho man randy savage the whole game. he was killing it and actually helping us out while in character. definitely entertaining.

on a side note, does anyone use the FAL. I cant figure out how to be efficient with it. Im good with all of teh assault rifles except that one. the recoil seems to fuck me up the most.

anyone fuck with LMGs on the regular? im bored of rifles and smgs and wanna switch it up but i can never get more than a kill or two with lmgs

aug hbar (as has been said) and RPD are the best imo. Try the RPD on scrapyard and see how it treats you. definitely requires a diff playstyle though

ugh care package glitch still? wtf

my team wasn't shooting shit down either. I still did well enough though.

Its annoying that the whole game is still glitchy as shit.

Played a game of Hardcore Headquarters Pro (To get bullet penetration kills) and there were two dudes waaaay off the map.

One guy was lying in the sky above all the harriers and killstreaks, and one guy was off on some weird staircase reminiscent of one of the buildings on cod4's backlot.

They were on my team though so it didn't really matter, they only got like 10 kills each so it was hardly worth it.

I have gotten some ridiculous shots with thermal though. I remember shooting a white spot through a hole in junkyard/tank area that was barely bigger than the bullet. He had to have been mad.

anyone fuck with LMGs on the regular? im bored of rifles and smgs and wanna switch it up but i can never get more than a kill or two with lmgs

If that's the case then you're doing it wrong. My "human lawnmower" class has the AUG with grip and FMJ, and stopping power pro. I've had more multiple kills with that thing than I can count. If you happen to catch a bunch of suckas in a congested corridor then it just mows them all down.

whats the ETA on PS maps?

and how does it work in multiplayer by the way, if you don't have the map pack, are you simply excluded from games with any of the new maps?

managed to fuck up a long killstreak three times today, I was running harrier + pavelow + chopper gunner and each time I got up to gunner it was shot down instantly. oddly pavelow, which is much easier to shoot down, cranked about 10+ kills a couple of times.

I've come across one of my FFA fans again too. He's just as angry as he was last time I played.

He managed to do okay this time, but that was due to hardcore camping and other guys constantly running towards him, giving him free kills.

rY3cabrnUdk

This is his rant from last month, I thought I'd get it up on youtube before it expires. Problem with having 2908349328 accounts is that I keep forgetting which one has videos.

and how does it work in multiplayer by the way, if you don't have the map pack, are you simply excluded from games with any of the new maps?

April 29th.

I'm assuming they'll do things the same as on COD4.

(A whole new set of game types appear when you buy which include new and old maps, and the old ones without the new maps stay there)

managed to fuck up a long killstreak three times today, I was running harrier + pavelow + chopper gunner and each time I got up to gunner it was shot down instantly. oddly pavelow, which is much easier to shoot down, cranked about 10+ kills a couple of times.

Pavelows get two flare defenses over the Gunner's one. Plus, people know the wrecking potential of the Gunner, so they tend to bust it out more often.

What I usually do for that air support set up is call in the first two, but pocket the Gunner and camp for it bit. I figure give air support some cooldown time so that people switch off from their anti-air classes. That way, at least you get a couple kills before they respawn again with their new loadouts.