video games ruined my life

DüM

Had a few fun games with BlueBeard4, farmer, and SloppyJoe, then hit the new maps for a bit. What the fuck was up with that lag on the last HQ game? Horrible, unplayable experience... Hope that shit gets sorted out.

those were fun. good games everyone. but fuck that lag on the last game. seriously that was the worst lag i've ever had without the game switching hosts. retarded.

is it just me or is it really hard to join a game on Rust?

i think ive only played it a handful of times compared to other maps.

it is, I don't think I've ever played it in FFA, only oa couple of times in regular TDM. definitely weird if maps are actually supposed to be random..?

Funny thing that's happening tonight.

I have a 256k/512k (up/down) internet connection at home.

Tonight I've been playing host to a lot of FFAs. Nearly everyone will have 4 bars in my games.

Almost at a 100 win streak Then I can stop playing fucking FFAs.

do you just have to place top 3 to get a "win"?

So, no ones talking about the new maps.

To me it seems like someone else coded them, they redraw the textures very differently than the maps it came with, it also feels like the frame rate is different, just me?

I wish there were more play lists for the new maps... more HC modes, all that, bitch bitch bitch.

BFBC2 is still so much more fun.

But why can't any other shooter games be as smooth as COD?

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD?

Fuck.

totally true. this is what MW has on ALL other shooters. I wonder what they are doing other people cant, wont, should.

yo chip, how come you're never on anymore? man, been trying to play with ya'll.

my roommate has been hoggin the fuck out of the game lately and combined school work i haven't had much time. i've been on the last couple of days at like 9. so hop on around then and we'll play.

Got a 100 win streak finally

Though the run up to the last 5 games was really fun. The final game was boring as hell. I got 30-4, which sounds fun. But I was running around for most of the game and everyone else did nothing but camp.

Really anti-climatic seeing as how 95-99 were really good games.

I don't know whether or not to stop on 100, because I'll never get this far ever again, that much is certain.

new maps-

Storm: -easily the best map out of the new pack. the scale is how i felt all mw2 maps should have been, its absolutely huge by call of duty standards.

i find it funny how people have already realized, or just ignored the fact that the inside warehouse is nothing but a deathtrap. it feels alot like an extension of downpour from cod 4 (obviously theres the rain element), with similar textures and surroundings. im loving this map as of right now.

bailout: - awesome linear map with alot of Close Quarter Combat action available, 3 main routes, the 2 outside lanes being narrow indoor hallways, end to end, and the middle being a series of outdoor bridges. about 3 varying levels on the map from the bottom to top. lots of random nooks and crannies for people to pitch up a tent, which remains to be seen as a positive or negative for most people, but i enjoy finding new strategies for weeding out the campers.

stealth bomber is ideal for this map.

salvedge aka self edge: -outdoor snow map, when i looked at the layout i thought it was a joke. mixed feelings about this map, but i think in general the community will decide this to be a votevotevote map...

there is one small house, somewhat near the center that will inevitably be the hotspot hightraffic area. not to fond.

crash & overgrown: -updated textures, lots un-nessecary small details have been added to give it more depth, and a few barriers/car positions have changed, which all seems to be well thought out. you should play more cod 4.

all in all, not worth 2000 pennies, but your probably gonna by it anyway if you've read this much.

i had 2 s&d games on overgrown, went 14-0 first game, and 13-1 the second.

gt: eligh8

wtf i got a sentry gun, pavelow and chopper gunner on scrapyard and we still cant fuckin win...fuck my team. i hate this fuckin game.
^^ also hate having to carry my team sometimes, dudes on the bottom with more deaths than kills while i'm the only one keeping shit close, dafuckouttahere

I was playing with a random group on the new maps. This one 12 year-old-sounding kid, with a gamertag that went something like "xX DominatoR Xx", and a k/d of 4-36 for the match, kept asking in a fucking castrati tone why we were losing so bad. I just said, dude, we're losing so bad cos you fucking suck hard.

He starts mouthing me back with all sorts of expletives and the obligatory xbox live sexual orientation-based insults. I mute the fucker for the next game, but he ends up on our team again. All I can hear is everyone sledging the fuck out of him whilst his friend explains to him how to camp and not die. The sledging continues. Eventually I hear his friend saying, dude, are you crying?

Everyone lol'd and the kid left.

I was playing with a random group on the new maps. This one 12 year-old-sounding kid, with a gamertag that went something like "xX DominatoR Xx", and a k/d of 4-36 for the match, kept asking in a fucking castrati tone why we were losing so bad. I just said, dude, we're losing so bad cos you fucking suck hard.

He starts mouthing me back with all sorts of expletives and the obligatory xbox live sexual orientation-based insults. I mute the fucker for the next game, but he ends up on our team again. All I can hear is everyone sledging the fuck out of him whilst his friend explains to him how to camp and not die. The sledging continues. Eventually I hear his friend saying, dude, are you crying?

Everyone lol'd and the kid left.

damn thats harsh.i would be crying if i was 12...LOL

damn thats harsh.i would be crying if i was 12...LOL

I almost felt bad. But man, if he that sensitive he shouldn't have been saying some of the things he was saying.

Hard man on the mic, but the spirit of a kitten with Down syndrome.