video games ruined my life

DüM

Played about a couple hours of FFA today. Idk how you do it, Tabris. I mean, I could get top three scores easily, but I only get host only 60%ish of the time. Sometimes they throw me in games where the match is almost over, forcing me a loss. :(

that was just posted on the previous page.

I've played a shitload of domination games in Terminal and always seem to spawn at the lower level, I've never seen more than 3 people run to the B flag. plus if you look when he jumps down, the whole team is standing in a group hug and remain there several seconds after the flag is captured.

might be real for all I know, but seems a bit weird to me...

sometimes i have to turn the volume down playing ffXIII because all the little asian moans 'n shit.

moms guna thinks i'm hookin' up the azn pron on the bigscreen.

also, at times the dialogue is unbearably cheesy, but it's part of the charm i guess.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVmQSC6uzBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVmQSC6uzBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

lmfao.