video games ruined my life

DüM

best is when they're coming for you and you quickly snap them with the throwing knife.

The first time I ever equipped a throwing knife was on my LMG class.

When I was reloading, I dropped down and some douche was coming at me and I SNAPPPPPPED him with my throwing knife. I was sold with that one move.

Does anyone play the UFC game? I just got the demo for 2010 and its so goddamn good. The animations are smooth, the cage grappling is awesome. I love it.

I still play 09 daily though, somebody challenge me!

i used to have 09, was kind of funny the way you trade blows and head kicks, very robotic, then there was the brock scrubs who do nothing but takedowns trying to get to full mount to end it instantly lol

Check out the demo for 2010 if you can still get a code. The animations are smooth as hell. It's a totally different game.

And there is cage grappling! Also, submission transitioning and shit. Oh and swaying/fienting like in fight night.

If there's anyone that wants to split the costs of the DLC on PS3, shoot me a PM or get at me on aim. Looking for 3 people, which will drop the cost to only $3.

You'll only get one download though, which is cut from five if you choose to purchase it yourself. That'll be the case if you happen to wipe your PS3, get a new one, etc.

^ Yeah, Double XP is live.

I bought the maps against my better judgment and I'm still undecided on how I feel about them. It probably has something to do with constantly getting raped for not knowing the maps, but I'm not feeling them yet. It's nice to have something new to play on, but it's annoying as hell to have to use the designated playlist with random objective gametypes in it. I guess I'll adapt.

Let's Brobocop it up tonight...Also bought Lead and Gold...Hopefully that turns out to be decent. Hit me up to play.

i've contacted dum and and lozinski about map sharing.

so far i like the new maps because way too many newbs are camping and im just running up on them like blaow!!!

i'm may be on for a little in a few and i'll definitely be on for a while during the day tomorrow. but i'll be off all night for cinco de mayo!!!

1. Give someone the login info to an account that purchased DLC.

2. Create a new user on your PS3 to link the PSN account.

3. Log into account, DL, and install.

4. Make sure not to delete the user, enjoy!

98% completed for download, i can't wait! hahahaha ADD ME PSN: YoungRacks just message me who you are on sufu and i'm down to play!

<object width="464" height="289" id="1830381" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" alt="Call of Duty: Black Ops Debut Teaser Trailer Game Trailers"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MTgzMDM4MQ=="></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MTgzMDM4MQ==" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="289"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/call-of-duty-black-ops/call-of-duty-black-ops-debut-teaser-trailer" target="_blank">Call of Duty: Black Ops Debut Teaser Trailer</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game-trailers.html" target="_blank">Game Trailers</a></font>

whatever i ment to copy this link

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/call-of-duty-black-ops/call-of-duty-black-ops-debut-teaser-trailer

the maps came out on 360 just as battlefield did, i have put mw in once since then, totally payed for maps i am not using.

i think Red Dead is going to change all that, looks too ill!

yeah disc-based game add ons

though the Amazon deal looks good Gamestop has a deal for $40 off Red Dead with 2 select games. Heavy Rain, Tekken 6 and Final Fantasy XIII are the games I have that qualify and I could live with giving up.

they also have 30% extra with 2 or more trade ins too right now

hmm, to cop or not.. I haven't been playing much recently, partly due to lack of time, but partly because I get bored/angry pretty quickly. not sure if new maps are gonna help, or just cause more ragequits :o

who on here is majorwaves? just played a game or couple with him but i'v had 4 bottles of peroni tonight plus im trying to get extended mags with ump = SPRAY so bad kd ratio

nice playing with you, when you left underpass i won 28/20 :)