video games ruined my life

DüM

Brobo-corps! I haven't been on for a while because I'm drowning in work and I think MW2, with its myriad of problems, will only add to the rage.

That said, I have been watching a lot of spaghetti Westerns, and my copy of RDR is on preorder... As soon as that game drops... BROBOCOP!!

That said, I have been watching a lot of spaghetti Westerns, and my copy of RDR is on preorder... As soon as that game drops... BROBOCOP!!

Yeah RDR im definitely getting once it drops, who else is getting it? Xbox heads unite?

(People have probably already said they are going to get it, but i havent been able to follow this thread for a minute due to lack of router)

Brobo-corps! I haven't been on for a while because I'm drowning in work and I think MW2, with its myriad of problems, will only add to the rage.

Yeah RDR im definitely getting once it drops, who else is getting it? Xbox heads unite?

(People have probably already said they are going to get it, but i havent been able to follow this thread for a minute due to lack of router)

Fuck yessss! Xboxheads posse! cannot fucking wait!

if any of y'all are hope, hollla at me! YoungRacks, I shoulda been playing with RoyaleFatale, but the game was taking forever to find players to balance teams or whatever

chambo, that was me. FFA gets me ragequitting the most though. the spawning is just so shitty half the time.

yeah thats true, just be runing and someone pop's up infront of you, still need 18 more fmj kills..... if i don't have a credit card can i send money over to the playstation store via direct debit ? need maps, also when is black op's due out?

yeah heavy rain and tekken 6 are probably worth the least too. I might need FFXIII to lighten Skate 3's price as I am so poor right now.

sorry ROYALE, but brobocop fighting will have to take place in SSFIV

semaj, I don't think dude at gamestop even entered that deal in. the normal trade-in value was over $40. Heavy Rain was $33 and Tekken was $14 I think. I barely lost any money on Tekken.

Anyone wanna do some DLC trading? I really wanna try out Fat Princess if anyone has it, or Patapon for PSP. For trade, I've got:

Add-Ons:

WaW Packs 1 + 2

MW2 Pack

Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion

Games:

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

MVC2

Flow

Flower

FFVII

Awful games tonight.

Keep getting matched with teams of retards who end up going 5-15 across the board and giving the other team endless amounts of air support. The game may as well be 1 v 6, I'd probably do better alone.

Makes me realise how much better FFA is by not having to depend on such people losing the game. One game I went 34-3 and we still managed to get nuked. Kinda annoying for the first legit opposition nuke I've ever received too.

my record is probably 2-3 games in. they were insanely laggy, nothing worked and probably ended up in migration error etc. so I called it a day.

spent a couple of hours playin the new maps today. salvage blows, Storm is pretty fun for Spas beasting, overgrown and crash seemed alright, bailout is too big at first at least.