edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

true... I wonder how many people went out and got a Cricket or Quark because of this thread:rolleyes:... Shit, homie I was carrying knives and leatherman's for years but I have you to thank for schooling me in the art of lumens...:D

was thinking the same thing....

anyways, i need a new wallet. been using an american apparel one for 5-6 years now. :o

img1588q.jpg

quick pocket dump. pretty simple and straight forward. i almost beasted and got a nicer knife but i figured i didn't really need one everyday and the suck ass knife on my carabiner is good enough for opening boxes etc.

keys.

canon s90 (or mini moleskine that i lost right now =/ ..)

nokia n97.

klipsch image s4.

old school 80gb ipod that needs replacement because it's full.

lamy safari medium nib or pilot g2.

wallet.

zippo or bic lighter.

quark mini 123.

burts bees.

I've have the Ohto one. Works really well as a portable pen as it's half length when closed, full length with the cap attached to the back. Sometimes I have to work at it to get the cap on and off, but I'm cool with it as long as long as it stays put when I write. Decent writer as well. Bleeds a little on thinner stationery, but it's rather small difference if you're whatever about pens.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. In terms of black there are literally TONS. Very few "true" blacks, most have some kind of tint: red, blue, brown, green, and even some cool ones that are as complex as lavender.

But yea, these are definitely black. The gel is more ink gellish like G2's than cheaper Bic/Papermates.

Stay AWAY from the lamy pico

i carried mine and my ink ran out before my first physics lecture was over. when i tried to replace cartridges, i noticed the cartridge exploded and dried/cemented the refill into the body. i needed to use pliers to get it out, and back then i didnt have a juices2 so i was really mad lol.. plus the finish comes off mad easy, and it writes like doodoo.

Mr. Knob says a lot of things.

Yea, I bought mine cuz of ken, i think that review video was made for me.

I blame him for a waste of $40!! but its ok because we're quark ti brothers now

EDIT: well idk its not THAT bad, it writes fine but i was disappointed because i thought it would write like a 1.2mm bic, but it's way finer point so obv it didn't. and i guess it's my fault for it exploding/the finish fcking up cuz i sat on it w/ a Fenix PD20 next to it. I replaced the cartridge and have a few more, YOU WANT 2 COP? 2BAD

the weight should be at the tip since the cap is removed and attached to the back for extension.

the pico also has the weight at the tip, which i find bad for pen tricks. i have no clue how this guy does it...

3zXI30pe1Gs

he sure has some pretty ass nails.

Yep the weight is on the tip for the Ohto. And definitely get another cartridge. The real biggest negative with it is that out of the maybe 5-6 cartridges me and my mom went thru, 2 were inconsistent and had some flow trouble. Might just be a rare occurrence tho, but it's definitely better to get it now than have to shell out the extra later for more shipping.

So I got my iTP A3 EOS Upgraded (not sure what the upgraded means) in the mail.

Really happy with it, happy i got a AAA for my first light found a battery and got to test it out right away. Only thing that irks be about it is the its attached to the keychain. The tiny ring that holds the light onto the chain which attaches to the keyring is verrrry weak. I can feel it opening if i give it the slightest tug. Waiting till i get my leatherman black wave to use the plyers and I'm gonna give it some added strength. Does this happen on any of the other flashlights or is it just because i bought a cheap one? Waiting to get that Wave in the mail and i'lll do a video cause my #edc feels sorta complete

(even though i know it'll never be 'complete' as i'll always be making changes and additions)

DSC_0334.JPG

Pocket/bag dump. I was looking for my Goddamn Skeletool, which I've officially resigned as being lost. I broke it twice (pliers and blade) and had it replaced each time, so I don't feel too bad buying a new one.

Card Tool

Corter Wallet and Reign

Leatherman Wave

Keys with Atwood MetWrench

Phone

160Gb iPod Classic

Two Zippos, one from Warehouse

Ton of pens

Two packs of cigs for variety

Gum

Warehouse Contest Bandana

As for the two lighters, as an occasional smoker, I NEED to have a lighter work when I want a smoke. Also, the stack of pens is absolutely required as a scientist because I find myself always needing to label gels, figures, etc in different colors and thicknesses.

On the keys is a hook I made from annealed copper bonsai wire, if anyone is interested in one, I'll make one for you, just Paypal me some money for shipping and stuff.

Description of shit:

Damn, just caught up on what I had missed since I checked the thread last month.... 70+ pages and 2 hrs. of my life apparently. You guys have been busy. Thought I would point out a couple of the finer fashion points you guys missed out on... turn those flashlights on a brighter setting so you don't miss out on the other dope shit this thread is hiding.

Kiya and jimmyc are rocking the dopest bike chain bracelet ever!

Even more surprising is brainspload's cousin coming in with more fashion sense than probably 90% of this forum, and how old is he? The Ever t-shirt is tough, probably my favorite overall brand.

so it turns out my dad got the keychain thing for free for buying so many cigarettes

always an old school filipino concept

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/47ursaemajoris/56391904-ca71253913582a0bc8baeb5717.jpg

hahah my dad has one too....thing is, he doesnt smoke. lol

does anyone know if there is another name for this sort of thing????

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/handh/9239/

i look up waist pouch and all im getting is fanny packs. btw all teh cool kids in japan and korea are have these things. will be a cool new way to carry all my stuff and not get rips in my jeans cuz of my wallet.