edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

So someone school me on a decent sharpener. I need to pick one up since my skeletool is really dull and I think it would be a good thing to have anyways.

i like using an arkansas stone and sharpening freehand

i admit my technique needs honing (:P) but it is the least gimmicky and most therapeutic

not sure what steel your skeletool blade uses but the arkansas stone won't be of much use with supersteels; in the event you need to sharpen a superhard steel you'll need a diamond joint----i tend to send those mufuckas away for sharpening

So someone school me on a decent sharpener. I need to pick one up since my skeletool is really dull and I think it would be a good thing to have anyways.

i like using an arkansas stone and sharpening freehand

i admit my technique needs honing (:P) but it is the least gimmicky and most therapeutic

not sure what steel your skeletool blade uses but the arkansas stone won't be of much use with supersteels; in the event you need to sharpen a superhard steel you'll need a diamond joint----i tend to send those mufuckas away for sharpening

Somebody convince me that I don't need a Victorinox Bantam in silver Alox and a chrome fisher bullet space pen w/ clip + AAA eneloops for $45 shipped

my TI-83 ran out of batteries and before I knew it I almost bought stupid shit as you guys would put it

Somebody convince me that I don't need a Victorinox Bantam in silver Alox and a chrome fisher bullet space pen w/ clip + AAA eneloops for $45 shipped

my TI-83 ran out of batteries and before I knew it I almost bought stupid shit as you guys would put it

bantam in silver alox is not a good look, man. stick with your black one; it looks classy.

space pen looks okay, but if i was in space, i would probably just whip out a pencil...

dunno, why do you need AAA eneloops.

i've been avoiding buying EDC stuff (stupid shit), so i can cop some jawns instead. gotta have priorities.

bantam in silver alox is not a good look, man. stick with your black one; it looks classy.

space pen looks okay, but if i was in space, i would probably just whip out a pencil...

dunno, why do you need AAA eneloops.

i've been avoiding buying EDC stuff (stupid shit), so i can cop some jawns instead. gotta have priorities.

^^Spydeydrop is the best way to open the knife. Otherwise, due to the small size, you have to hold it between your middle and ring fingers and push with your thumb, which makes it a little bit awkward imo.

Doing the drop is much faster

See, that's why I like the benchmade mini-grip. That Axis lock is so easy to use once you get the hang of it. Seriously, this video convinced me of getting one

9y6AKZsApqo

It takes practice though. When I tried it out this summer with my brother-in-laws griptilian, I didn't realize how quick the blade can bounce back if you're not careful to close the lock and sliced the tip of my finger.

ps-I love the crib and small child noises in the background of that video

^^Spydeydrop is the best way to open the knife. Otherwise, due to the small size, you have to hold it between your middle and ring fingers and push with your thumb, which makes it a little bit awkward imo.

Doing the drop is much faster

See, that's why I like the benchmade mini-grip. That Axis lock is so easy to use once you get the hang of it. Seriously, this video convinced me of getting one

9y6AKZsApqo

It takes practice though. When I tried it out this summer with my brother-in-laws griptilian, I didn't realize how quick the blade can bounce back if you're not careful to close the lock and sliced the tip of my finger.

ps-I love the crib and small child noises in the background of that video

w/r/t fisher space pen:

they are great. i always have one on me. i've had my current one for a few years. i found it on the sidewalk on my block---engraved with the owner's name. luckily, i never heard of him.

i am a fountain pen sort of guy but the fisher space pen is awesome for what it is. pure utility. GET IT.

seriously. everyone get one this instant. and don't get the matte black one unless being detected means your ass. if you drop this bugger you wanna be able to find it.

w/r/t fisher space pen:

they are great. i always have one on me. i've had my current one for a few years. i found it on the sidewalk on my block---engraved with the owner's name. luckily, i never heard of him.

i am a fountain pen sort of guy but the fisher space pen is awesome for what it is. pure utility. GET IT.

seriously. everyone get one this instant. and don't get the matte black one unless being detected means your ass. if you drop this bugger you wanna be able to find it.

A bit different from my normal dump, so...

dump113.jpg

sup jake

dump2113.jpg

Picked up one of those gun metal blued keyrings from countycomm with my last order, along with a peanut lighter. I'm really liking the peanut lighter... glad I chose the peanut over the split pea (spent a good 10 minutes deliberating between the two, heh).

+bonus pic for the BBM fam!

sufubbm.jpg