edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

someone convince me why i DON'T need a pocket grappling hook

There will never be a situation where a ball, frisbee, toy airplane etc will get caught in the branches of a tree too high and out of reach for anything other than a pocket grappling hook on some paracord. Similarly, you will never need to pick fruit from the higher branches because you don't prefer the best fresh fruits off of trees anyway, and neither do little kids. You will never have the opportunity to save the day and be all the kids' hero, etc.

or you'll never need to make an impromptu line of some sort to hang stuff securely, the list goes on and onnnn

Cause it'll make your shipping even more expensive, lol. Just ordered from county comm and it cost me about $10 to ship 2 watch straps and a peanut lighter. o_O

post how that peanut lighter works out when you get it

was thinking about getting that a month ago but its so small that i feel like it wouldnt work well at all outdoors w/ wind

JetPens

------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! Congratulations on your order at JetPens! We're excited for you and know you'll love our product just as much as we do. You will receive another email from us when your order ships.

Order Number: 114081

Date Ordered: Wednesday 06 January, 2010

Products

------------------------------------------------------

1 x Pilot Petit1 Mini Fountain Pen - Black (PILOT SP-30F-B)

:D:D:D

I saw that someone had picked up a S&W Tactical pen a few pages back, and my local knife supplier had 'em for the cheap, so I decided to pick one up. Very solid, and it writes fairly well. I'm gonna try to grab some better refills for it, see if that helps.

Where in Toronto did you get that pen? I posted that I was looking for it here.