edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

haha the rest of your gear makes the ex10 and chive keychain viable but im sure with my small hands those would be too big for me. still u got great primary and backup choices.

and of course im going to credit you, i source everything i post ^_~

Much love. And the chive is almost too small, if it wasn't on a keychain I would only use it for small things. My big hands call for big knives.

GET SOME. Wood deck concept (before I washed and stained it)

img3100gf.jpg

made these today. pm me if you want one. $10 shipped.

these are steel, can do brass too.

Need to file down those ends and work on curves a bit maybe. That looks like a piece of rod that some dude at the construction site bent because he was bored (I know because I've done that before).

listen. the pd20 is small. how could you not consider it small? it fits in my coin pocket on my jeans with my SAK pioneer with room to spare.

listen, i have the P2D, NOT THE PD20 but I recommend it because based on the website he gave its an upgraded version of the P2D which is the one i have

yo, anyone ever try to edc a camelbak? gotta be gettin that daily water, you know?

hi, this is dumb. use a reusable container for water, but save the camelbak for serious stuff (triathlon/marathon shit).

I tried using it for a century ride and just switched over to my usual bottles cause I couldn't be arsed to deal with it.

Someone posted (i believe it was here) a link to an online store to buy hooks, clasps, etc. The type of stuff that could be used in conjunction with leathergoods.

Brane pointed me towards Berkeley Point's site (which is good in a different way) but isn't the one I was thinking of.

http://www.usalanyards.com/hooks.aspx maybe? it's the only one I have bookmarked.

How do you guys sharpen your EDC knives?

I have this on my motorcycle/bike lock/scooter keyring.

http://www.benchmade.com/products/983902X

I haven't used anything else to sharpen my knives and it works just fine. I use it to sharpen the kitchen knives too. I was afraid it would only dull the M4 steel on my knife but it brings it to a razor sharp edge.

I used to use my belt as a leather strop but never really knew if it got sharper or not.

Can anyone recommend me a good flashlight?

I'm going camping for a couple days and really just need a small flashlight that can fit in my pocket, fairly bright but nothing crazy, and affordable.

Eternal thanks to whoever comes through.

If it's for camping you would want some decent runtime and probably AA since that's easiest to source. brightness isn't too important when you're outdoors so the 1.5V AA should be a decent source.

U can look into the 4sevens Quark AA cuz it has a moonmode, which is like just enough light to see in pitch black while preserving nightvision and it lasts for 30 days (not that youd be camping for 30 days on a single battery)

there is also the Zebralight SC50 which is very compact too.

http://www.zebralight.com/SC50w-Flashlight-Neutral-White_p_27.html

neutral white will make outdoor colors look more pleasant

both of these are around the 50-60 range but they're really good lights and could easily become your EDC outside of camping.

If you guys were still interested in Lexdray bags, their collection is set to release in November through both third-party retailers and the Lexdray website. Bags will range from $250-650 retail, with smaller accessories and cases somewhere between $75-$125.