edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Sup guys, gonna post my edc when I get back to the states, didnt bring ANYTHING with me to japan for some reason haha.

Im looking for a new booksack/pack/messenger bag. Currently using a booq . . .vyper i think? made for the 17 inch macbook pro and its WAY TOO BIG for just everyday use, especially since i bought my dell Adamo

bxmb0151s.jpg

kinda lookin at the boa squeeze http://www.booqbags.com/Laptop-Backpacks/Boa-squeeze-macbook-backpack

any opinions/recommendations under $100?

Sup guys, gonna post my edc when I get back to the states, didnt bring ANYTHING with me to japan for some reason haha.

Im looking for a new booksack/pack/messenger bag. Currently using a booq . . .vyper i think? made for the 17 inch macbook pro and its WAY TOO BIG for just everyday use, especially since i bought my dell Adamo

bxmb0151s.jpg

kinda lookin at the boa squeeze http://www.booqbags.com/Laptop-Backpacks/Boa-squeeze-macbook-backpack

any opinions/recommendations under $100?

while i like the layout of the boa i do not like its looks from the outside or on the wearer. reminds me of a god awful camera bag.

i love incase bags. had one similar to this. http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/nylon-backpack-cl55308/1

if you wanted to be "tacticool" then you could try this smaller version of branesploads favorite backpack http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Home/All-Products/Accessories/Bags-Backpacks/RUSH-12-Backpack/D/30100/P/1:100:50000:50800:50805/I/56892

hope that helps.

oh and you are not your fucking khackis.

thinking about either trading in my cqc 6 or selling it off alltogether

i understand its history and whatnot but like...for some reason it just doesnt hold as much appeal to me as it did a month ago...i guess i feel bad usiing it because i dont want to mess it up

thoughts...opinions?

If you want an expensive knife to collect, collect it. If you want to use an expensive knife, use it. Knives like that were meant to be used, but I can understand how you'd want to keep it mint. My knives get used and carried, and thinking about resale is the last thing on my mind because any knife I buy, I'll probably never sell, but I also dont have super expensive knives either.

I agree with Lozinski, just get a knife that you'll want to use and like.

^ oh that was you lol. yo dont you think you can upgrade that knife? im afraid it might fail on u or something dangerous like that, just sayin

lol yea

it has a locking mechanism on it. i might upgrade it if I can find something for around $50 that I wouldn't mind actually carrying everyday like this guy.

i sorta want a balisong, but those are belong illegal over here. i had a push blade years ago, but i dont know what happened to it.

Oh hey! Tried to take a vid but my camera only records for 3 minutes apparently. I'm going to re-do it with less details and more critique/comparison on the Chive vs Peck knives.

Brane feel free to use this stuff on the EDC tumblr, just try to credit me :)

Wallet - LG Shine - Spyderco Military

Surefire E2D - Smith & Wesson tac pen - Burt's bees

Kershaw TiNi Chive - Keys - Nitecore EX10 Smart PD R2

Two is one, one is none.

img3318.jpg

Here is a comparison or the differences of the knurling and anodizing wear on my two main flashlights (Surefire E2D Executive defender, Nitecore EX10 Smart PD R2). Although both are anodized black and use high quality aluminum, the Surefire (which Ive had for about 5 years) has a darker black than the Nitecore. This is however purely aesthetic. I carried them both (at different times) on my keychain for about a year each, and the fading of the anodizing is quite noticeable. I have also noticed the knurling on the Nitecore is not as aggressive, and has even worn away slightly where it has rubbed against my keys.

Note: the E2D does not have the clip on it.

img3323x.jpg

img3324d.jpg

haha the rest of your gear makes the ex10 and chive keychain viable but im sure with my small hands those would be too big for me. still u got great primary and backup choices.

and of course im going to credit you, i source everything i post ^_~

Is there a decent Fenix flashlight someone can reccomend to me? My local dealer for this stuff only has Fenix and I hate buying stuff like this online where I cannot try it first. The dealer is s and r knives in Toronto.

https://www.srknives.com/category.php?category=45

i actually have the P2D and i like it a lot, so i would recommend the PD20 which is the upgraded version but the downside of the P2D is that i wouldnt consider it an EDC because of its size compared to other flashlights.

Edit: forgot to also mention that the P2D uses a 123 battery which is not that common and kinda pricey but i dont know about the PD20

4832062316_97fdcd47f3.jpg

shot this for an in class studio exercise. we had the four hours of class to locate and replicate an ad and shoot it/edit it in groups of 4. shot the hand and the background then shot the light. took the text from the fenix site jpg file which was a bitch and sucked because it was so small and poor quality. this is the edit i turned in. the original ad is on the following hyperlink for comparison.

http://www.fenixlight.com/viewnproduct.asp?id=59