edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

^^ Looks fucking awesome. Nice pen, too. :)

wild style - i just ordered my urban wallet but i had it changed a little and i got burgundy so we aren't walking around with the same thing haha.

very inexpensive though! i couldnt resist.

Excellent! Did you talk to Bill on the phone? I had a hard time choosing between green and burgundy tbh. Please post pics once you get yours. :D

Excellent! Did you talk to Bill on the phone? I had a hard time choosing between green and burgundy tbh. Please post pics once you get yours. :D

yah he was a pretty cool guy he was just telling me how swamped he is for time because of the holidays. buying it was a BREEZE too. the burgundy on the picture was a little brighter than burgundy should look, so im anxious to see how it looks irl. he said it should only take 3 days to get here, because it only took another guy 3 days to get to hawaii!

stoked

Just repeating this for anyone who missed:

Pen reviews of the Pentel Slicci, Sakura Ballsign, and Pilot Frixion (Color Pencil Type) are forthcoming, pending the end of finals this week. You best grab some extra-absorbent undergarments!

and onto my main point...

Christmas is right around the corner, and I am planning on asking for the Quark 123 (regular) and rechargeable battery + charger. So that's all accounted for.

BUT. I am searching for a full-size multitool. I am very interested in the SOG Powerlock (B60) because I feel the assisted-open knifeblades of the Powerassist model would be less useful than a couple extra tools -- notably, scissors. With this in mind, am I headed in the right direction? Are there other brands I should consider, aside from Leatherman and Gerber, that are also in the $60-$70 price range?

Thanks for your time! I look forward to making some *real* contributions to this thread after I get these goodies.

edit: this just popped into my head -- is a full-sized multitool too heavy/big for practical EDC carry? I wouldn't mind clipping it to my belt, so long as it didn't pull my pants down. But I would like to hear some first-hand experience input. GO!

^ Victorinox also makes a multi-tool under the Swiss Spirit line, I think.

http://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-SwissTool-Spirit-Multi-Tool-Pouch/dp/B0002T5YNW

EDIT: ddml is a lot fayster than I am :[

and I think the weight makes EDCing a full size multitool an issue, which is why I went with the juice s2

Heads up to people looking for an EDC flashlight:

CountyComm has a Maratac AA, basically an upscaled Maratac AAA at $29 to rival the 4sevens Quark MiNi.

http://countycomm.com/AAWORLDSMALLEST.html

It doesn't have the newest LED or "disco modes" that the Mini has but its some other option you know...

man SUFU is full of fucking panzies, I carry a gun legally and I no one around me knows about it. Only way you will find out is when I shoot you for trying to rob me. Get over it!

Guns are EDC for quite a handful of people and he's obviously permitted, so I see nothing wrong with it.

Nothing wrong with it at all, but cmon son, how you gonna come out and call everyone else a panzy for not having a gun. Get da fuck outta here wit dat bullshit. Unless someone neg'd the dude or something, then whatever.

Don't know shit about guns, but looks dope.

^ lol yea i don't quite understand what caused him to post that, let alone everyone else's reactions

guns are common in the EDC world, especially where it's permitted to do so. if anything, he has nice taste in guns cuz it definitely does look dope.

Nothing wrong with it at all, but cmon son, how you gonna come out and call everyone else a panzy for not having a gun. Get da fuck outta here wit dat bullshit. Unless someone neg'd the dude or something, then whatever.

Don't know shit about guns, but looks dope.

pretty sure someone negged, cause nobody in here called the du out....

if it's any consolation I pos repped for the strap

anyways back on track...

anyone have any experience with the leatherman monarch series lights? (getting a 300 for xmas, cheapo peasant status light) reviews were decent online, just wanted to check in here...

anyways back on track...

anyone have any experience with the leatherman monarch series lights? (getting a 300 for xmas, cheapo peasant status light) reviews were decent online, just wanted to check in here...

the only thing you get out of leatherman lights is probably the fact that they're american made

the 300 srsly will underwhelm you. 16 lumens for 2 hours? cmon son. the fckouttaherew/datefficiency son. it's also what, 4"+ for a AAA light?

there are a lot of better alternatives in the AAA range, namely the ITP EOS A3, the Maratac AAA, the Fenix LD01 and the 4sevens Preon I, among others.

EDIT: lol sorry to sound like a fck snob god damn. but srsly. ur christmas can be so much brighter

lol'd at the "brighter" pun,

nah, not sounding snobby at all du, I wouldn't have asked had I not wanted an honest response.

We'll see what I end up with, not too late to drop some hints to my girl (she's copping gifts for me as we speak)