edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Which model is this?

Hows the Benchmade Tanto? not exactly ready to spend 100+ on a blade yet.

As a kid i loved carrying a lighter and somewhat EDC stuff with me but never thought anything of it. Kinda cool to see specific EDC items made. #NeedaNitecore

Btw just wanted to thank everyone in this thread, you guys have now added another money sucking interest to my life. Awesome shit tho.

Benchmade 140Bk. My brother-in-law gave it to me like 5 years ago.

The knife is very sharp and really holds an edge. It's very solid despite it's relative thinness. I don't use it very much in my daily life, but I like having it in my car instead I every need it. However, when I went backcountry camping this summer, it was very useful for heavy duty work compared to the dinky folding blades on my Leatherman Skeletool and Wave.

I've ben carrying my spyderco assist2 knife, IWB (inside waist band) at 4 oclock, super easy to get to and it doesnt get in the way of sitting down, nobody knows I have it on me.

You can see the silver clip to the patch on my jeans. Also carrying a leatherman juice S2, and a CRKT PECK on my keychain.

IMG_2745.jpg

I've ben carrying my spyderco assist2 knife, IWB (inside waist band) at 4 oclock, super easy to get to and it doesnt get in the way of sitting down, nobody knows I have it on me.

Thanks for the pic! Always heard about this but never saw it before. Right now my twitch 2 rides in my coin pocket, but if I ever get a bigger blade, I'll definitely have to give this a go.

Also, love the leather pouch. You make that yourself?

i probably won't carry it all the time, but its small and thin enough i could probably keep it in the center of my card holder.

haha, guess that works too, but extra points for neck carry. post pics when you get it, looks like a cool little knife.

Nice EDC. Why'd you opt for the CS4? Need a corkscrew that badly? :P

Also, are those Etymotics? And I agree about carrying a pen. I'm still in school so it's always good to have a spare (ballpoint component on my Victorinox Manager).

I do need a corkscrew, you never know when you need to chug some wine. They are Etymotic hf2, I think they are the best headphones with a mic. Broke twice but Etymotic send new ones within a week.

I lose pens all the time, can't afford anything nice.

^^ Looks killer. Better wipe your grubby fingerprints off it, too.

Stopped at Staples on my lunch break and ended up leaving with a black fisher space pen. The matte black bullet with clip was just too sweet and fits nicely in the urban wallet.

400BCL_400.jpg

Writes a lot nicer than the f301 compact I replaced it with.

fuck this thread has re-kindled my childhood love of trinkets and carrying shit with me at all times. I remember my first swiss army knife, I also had a pocket survival guide I insisted on carrying with me all the time, as well as a little spy notebook and a cross pen my dad gave me.

I'll be sure to post my current EDC soon, first...must cop black fisher pen, thanks wild style!

muji 0.38mm gel ink pen

i think i've used nothing but this pen for the last 9 months

best pen ever, i have around 15 of them

im sort of a pen nerd

review:http://www.penaddict.com/2008/10/review-muji-gel.html

don't worry. i am too. i've used mostly pilot g-2 0.5 because i travel too much to afford losing one. i want to get a sharbo now with the mandarin orange and black... but i'll probably wait for a while before i get anything.

rhodia pad's are my notebook of choice but that doane paper is so beautiful to write on and i'm out of paper...

^ lol i asked for a sharbo X for christmas.. hopefully i get one, I'm planning on a 0.7mm lead component, a mandarin orange gel and a black ballpoint. those things are so cool.. :]

let me know how tough you think it is if you get it. i'm undecided on what color i want besides black 0.5 gel ink. i want royal blue or mandarin orange...

i'm really afraid of one breaking if i keep it in my backpocket... i can keep sharpies there without a problem.

This thread needs an holiday gift guide... I don't know what I want for xmas, but I know I want some of it to be EDC.

Thinking about a new wallet, flashlight, also would like to get a small keychain bottle opener, any ideas? I find this to be one of my most needed edc tool, but I don't want to carry a multitool, I want something real small

muji 0.38mm gel ink pen

lIqGVvbgYk.jpg

i think i've used nothing but this pen for the last 9 months

best pen ever, i have around 15 of them

im sort of a pen nerd

review:http://www.penaddict.com/2008/10/review-muji-gel.html

haha... I'm surprised to find fellow pen nerds on here (although not really!) You should check out Sakura's Ballsign (a.k.a. Gelly Roll here in America.) Probably my favorite cheap gel pen. You can find them for $0.91 each at a website called Simply Solutions, which is roughly the same as Japanese retail price.

A few weeks ago, I got some Pilot Frixion Eraseable Pens (color pencil type) and they erase beautifully, but the ink is a little too watery for my tastes, and they were mad expensive.

I just ordered a 10-pack of Pentel Slicci 0.4mm. I'm pretty damn excited for them to arrive.

3347125995_2a025cd39e.jpg

But real talk... do you have a pencil case? I'm packing a Nomadic PE-07. Makes the girls wet.