edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

A rubber band, a paperclip and a safetypin? WILD STYLE GONNA MCGUYVER YOUR ASS

ok dutchdog is the coolest guy on superfuture

y u blowin the spot on the selvage denim urban wallets w/ tha hidden rivets and tha riri zips son?!!? we could made bank off that

dont forget bout dat hand double dipped rope dyed indigo paracord lanyard son!!

nutfancy's reviews are just plain tedious to watch. They sometimes last like 20mins and he doesn't even open the knife before halfway thru the vid. The good info is completely diluted in all of his babbling and life philosophy, so they aint very useful reviews IMO

True, I usually watch his gun reviews, and if I watch a review it's uually on my second screen while I'm doing something else.

For its size, weight, functionality and portability I love my Leatherman juice S2, has all the tools I need on it without a bunch of extra garbage.

Also, if anyone doesn't want to get a C123 light because of cost of batteries you can get 12 for $21 from surefire, $1.75 a piece

http://www.surefire.com/Batteries

i'd rather watch nutnfancy than cutlerylover because ntf doesn't talk about gardening or some accord with retard altezza tail lights. cutlerylover is good with the balisong though.

can you list out all the pens that were just in that video? specifically the super smooth rollerball?

Also trying to assemble a small trauma kit for my pack. Looking at one of these: http://quarkexpeditions.newheadingsllc.com/product_info.php?products_id=2535 with the addition of superglue.

i have that exact same kit and I love it. I bought it for backpacking and used it on my first trip when my brother sliced his hand open with my juice pro. super lightweight, everything you would need (minus superglue i suppose)

Ok so no video (sorry bern) but I would like to give my quick first impression of the Quark Mini 123 Flashlight by 4Sevens. First off the packaging it comes in is really exquisite a very nice "jewlery type" style box that is sealed inside a paper sleeve. Once opened you are greeted with the owners manual, battery, and flashlight. Upon later inspection you realize that the lanyard, extra "O" ring, and clip are neatly tucked away underneath the flashlight.

The flashlight is super light and has a very solid feel to it even though with the battery it still weighs next to nothing. It has six separate modes of operation giving it a slight advantage over other similar flashlights. These modes include Lo/Mid/High and Strobe/SOS/Beacon. It's much more compact that the ezAA that I shot it next to for comparison's sake. Yet it has almost double the OTF lumen capacity of it. Perfect for a daily carry object. The only drawback is the semi- hard to find cr123 batteries. Otherwise a fantastic companion for daily operations...

-2113.jpg

QM123-2116.jpg

Looks like that Quark is a nice light but I'm still not sold on having so many modes for an EDC. Also don't like how you have to twist to get to a different brightness. 206 lumens on max is probably SUPER bright though.

Think I'm going with the Nitecore EX10 R2 for my new edc, my friend has a D10 and loves it. Really liking the quickramp to full power, and how you can dim it and save the setting.

http://www.4sevens.com/product_info.php?products_id=708

http://www.youtube.com/user/nitecoreusa#p/u/5/irqhuV8Xo_A

http://www.youtube.com/user/nitecoreusa#p/u/5/irqhuV8Xo_A

I may get around to making a video in a couple days when my semester is over. A pic will have to do for now.

4183303117_e3a9435a62.jpg

The 4 paracords on the left are just what I made today, I don't carry them. I'm just trying to get some practice with the lanyards and stuff. The old-ass phone (cingular 8125) is usually in a coat pocket or stuffed in my backpack, I really don't even like carrying it around during the day, just check it every so often. Sometimes it lives in my right front pocket if I'm wearing my Sams and there's enough room. If I have my Skulls, that brick can only fit in the back right pocket.

The Atwood I just got sometimes stays in my left pocket. Still trying to figure out if I like carrying it on a daily basis. I don't really, I've got about 2 more bottle openers anyway. I will say this though, it is the best bottle opener of the 3 I have, I'll write a bit more about the JDR Pryranha when I get to it.

The wallet goes in the back left.

Upper right is my Gerber pocket knife. It goes in the front right pocket, but not for long. I plan on getting a benchmade as a gift or I'll just get it after Christmas. Also, the lock wasn't really working that well today, I think it's slipping and I'd rather not lose fingers.

For a couple weeks I had been carrying both mini wedge and JDR Pryranha in the coin pocket, but quit carrying the wedge because I had only used it to remove a staple. I may put it back in rotation at some point, but haven't really needed it lately. The Pryranha is cool, but honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of it. It is a lot smaller than I thought it would be, which is kinda good, but hard to get leverage on a bottle. Also, it's too thick to use as a good bottle opener. It overlaps some of the grooves on a bottlecap and you have to be careful or it slips and you tear the shit outta your fingers. Plus, it was pretty expensive, coming in over $70 after shipping and everything. I don't know if this "review" of it is helpful or not.

The Ti Card in a J. Fold cardholder go in the back right pocket. It's pretty unnecessary, but until I need the space I don't mind carrying it. I got some leather pieces and an awl that I hope to make a sheath for it. I may have to hit up Corter for some leather craft advice.

And the keys clip on the back right beltloop and get stuffed into the back right pocket.

Anyway, I may make a video soon, I'd like to show my Kodak Zi8 I got recently that I was carrying frequently about a month or two ago when I was doing my field research. It's a nice little camera that is easily mistaken for a cell phone but shoot up to 1080i video. It's got an external mic input, records in QuickTime, takes pics, and like I said, can easily be mistaken for a cell phone.

Only problem with DX is that the place has the slowwwwwest shipping ever. Larger orders also get processing priority, so last I ordered, it took 4 weeks total: 2.5 to process, almost 2 to actually ship.

Nice F301's in the vid tho. Those are what I've been using since I've lost all my Mujis. I gotta get back to the stationary store sometime soon.

twistedtrees: Maybe you should try forgoing the pryrana and wedge and just keep the Prybaby in your coin pocket? It should reduce overlap and make your Atwood more accessible/your only option so you can end up using it a little bit more. you said it's the best of the bottle openers you have anyway, right? couldn't hurt to give it an opportunity to shine.

and re: muji pens idk if I mentioned it yet but I ordered 3 black and 1 orange so I'll get those in my hands sometime after the new year when school starts. ^_^