edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

i have some cheapie tools in a little plastic red box w/ missing tools and shiet.

my dad has his bag of tools but its always in one of his ancient celicas hes working on :(

tired of not having a screwdriver around, copped leatherman. #edcfail

do grappling hooks even count as EDC?? LOL...

How about this one? :D

microhook1large.jpg

Santos, have you gotten that hook yet? I would love to hear what you think about the quality, could it actually sustain weight? Do you have a link for the second one? Thanks.

I'm going to have it shipped directly to my brother so unfortunately I wont be able to test it out. Here's the link to the second one.

The Capewell Retractable Grappling Hook:

http://www.botachtactical.com/cagrho.html

Once you guys started talking tools I thought I should contribute my EDC. I have built it over the last three or so years and it's the result of working as a contractor, reading a book called the road, and having a general love for tech/design.

In my car, which is pretty much always with me, I keep everyday....

EDC%20001.jpg

EDC%20002.jpg

EDC%20003.jpg

EDC%20004.jpg

I always have a frisbee in case there is a terrible accident that stops traffic for hours, and frisbee is fun when stranded. The ratcheting screw driver is also a huge must, the one from Snap On is well worth it. Same for Gorilla Tape.

In my drivers door....

EDC%20005.jpg

EDC%20006.jpg

In the bag....

EDC%20008.jpg

EDC%20009.jpg

The Nike Flywire jacket is a must for the Pacific NW or any fluctuating rainy climate. The Lenovo S10-2 is about to become a Mac and the camera case is for the Canon S90 I took all the pictures with, I can't wait for a few more years of camera innovations that turn everyone into a point and shoot pro.

In the pocket....

EDC%20007.jpg

And one more pick of some stuff the isn't EDC but makes the rotation frequently, since you all seem to like knives and flashlights. I was surprised when I found this thread, and then I realized I wasn't. Thanks for turning me on to some cool new ish.

EDC%20010.jpg

Ballin is always very relative, I agree that the lighter case is expensive, but the quality is really impressive. I have found that it is the small luxuries in life that make a big difference. I'm a smoker and it has felt all the more luxurious with a leather wrapped flame in my fingers. Plus I don't always use the iphone case so I justified that the leather case would protect my iphone :P

Godddd I wanted UM2s for the longest but I ended up getting Shure SE530s for like $180 and never looked back haha. Please don't mention any new IEMs, my wallet hurts enough already >_<

EDIT: LOL TOTALLY ACCIDENTALLY NEGREPPED MARKDJR PLZ REP HIM LOLOL SORRY

EDIT2: ok got my bro billy to take care of it! :)

EDIT3: You have two different tips on, looks like a hard flex and a softflex. Asymmetric ear canal concepts??

EDIT4: Here's my urban wallet, isn't it sick bro??? (10) sup wildstyle

urbanwallet.jpg

iPhone charger / cord

Highlighters / dry erase markers

Backup 4sevens CR123a

Extra staples

Stapler (lost my cool Nano staplegun thingy)

Sharp MD-33s in case I forget my IEMs

Spy capsule zipper pull w/ caffeine and l-theanine

Knockoff Tokidoki (high visibility/easy retrieval concepts)

this is just a pouch i keep in my backpack :P

ugh no pic but i have been using a spec ops mini cargo jawn and it has been good to me

i keep the skeletool, nitecore ez aa, a bic, an SS lamy studio, SS sharpie, a spare eneloop, LM bit kit, mini-moleskine, a whistle, a safety pin and a flashdrive in there. it CAN fit in the back pocket of my hawaii's, but it works better in a jacket pocket.

been putting my EDC to use like crazy lately