edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

g3shorty.jpg

^ u just oneupped wild style
Haha, man I'm jealous. You must have been lurking the Atwood blog pretty hard to score that guy! Was bummed that I missed it. Would gladly trade my mini plus xl. :D

G3 prybaby is teh sex. Enjoy it homie.

Can't believe I passed on this... I actually had it in the cart and was ready to buy but Wild Styles BS about not spending so much on something like this lurked in my head, along with the fact that I needed that money for other things convinced me to pass on it instead... FUUUUU wild style!

I've been lurking this thread and I just copped the last G3 Prybaby of the most recent batch.

g3shorty.jpg

Shit, I think I got the one right before you. Ha. He said on his blog the other day that he would be releasing more on Sunday or Monday, and when he didn't someone else asked in the comments about it and he replied saying to email him, so I did this afternoon and said he had 2 left. So I had to buy one. Now, in the past 2 weeks I've gone from randomly carrying a Gerber pocket knife to stocking up on multi-tools, edged-cards, and thinking about dropping $50-100 on a flashlight. Yes, thanks sufu.

But, I will say that for the past year I've been looking at a Mini Griptilian and after checking them out in stores and handling my brother-in-laws Griptilian I will be getting one. Anybody who is thinking about it will not regret it. The Axis lock makes opening the thing TOO easy, almost as easy as the twitch (although I can't say for sure since I haven't touched a twitch).

Shit, I think I got the one right before you. Ha. He said on his blog the other day that he would be releasing more on Sunday or Monday, and when he didn't someone else asked in the comments about it and he replied saying to email him, so I did this afternoon and said he had 2 left. So I had to buy one. Now, in the past 2 weeks I've gone from randomly carrying a Gerber pocket knife to stocking up on multi-tools, edged-cards, and thinking about dropping $50-100 on a flashlight. Yes, thanks sufu.

But, I will say that for the past year I've been looking at a Mini Griptilian and after checking them out in stores and handling my brother-in-laws Griptilian I will be getting one. Anybody who is thinking about it will not regret it. The Axis lock makes opening the thing TOO easy, almost as easy as the twitch (although I can't say for sure since I haven't touched a twitch).

Yep, you got the one right before me. I was watching that blog all day. :)

Peter Atwood posted this on his blog yesterday...

Guys,

Atwood Business Card or ABC. Exactly the same size as a business card, made of 420 stainless (cannot get thin S30v), 21 wrench functions total, all the metric sizes from 5-16mm, 6 SAE sizes plus a few others and a bottle opener. Ruler across the top on both sides, American and metric. They are tumbling right now and I'm going to try to get them done in around 3 weeks or so.

I'm gonna be camping out for this one.

This triangle plus is pretty cool as well. I don't think I'd pay 150 for it though.

http://knives.cx/store/product_info.php?products_id=2535