Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

...still waiting 016.gif

Monday isn't over yet. ;-) Cultizm emailed me after I left work last week, and they mentioned wanting to post results on their website and their facebook page, but were concerned about whether or not people wanted them using their photos. I said it was a great idea and IMO to go ahead and use the photos and if someone doesn't like their photos being used, they can ask for them to be removed.

I'd say the pics are all public domain at this point. i suppose it could get a little sketchy if someone doesn't like it, but it's cultizm's contest and the expectation of photos was pretty clear.

hey guys,

1st of all I would like to thank you for this wonderful finishes. Simply unbelieveable break ins.

My apologize that it took too long to come back again :-)

We are still discussing here but we will come today to the final judgement, hopefully ok.

Enjoy your time wherever you are

Dejan

puh.... it is really difficult to decide who is the best.

This is the semifinal:

Reggie_died and his 1937

Jyoni and his 1944

Lc_miey and his 1947

Erk and his 1915

The_dudes_abides and his 1933, I wonder how you work on that?

The winners will be published on the 12th of January 13 CET.

Do you think we could publish these fotos on our facebook account and / or in our newsletter?

This work need to be honored.

All the best

Dejan

p.s.

Our stuff will vote on Thursday for the winners.

if it helps any last second voting, i saw jyoni's '44s in person today.

holy f. beautiful hand stitched repairs... amazing fades.... fades in the repairs.... if he doesn't win, injustice.

sup satchel...you guys are killing me; i'm clumsy and aloof about compliments.

satchel works for a place called blackblue in st. paul. they move alot of LVC so i offered to let them use mine as a display for a little while. great store, we're going to kick in photos for a thread. lots of duluth pack, red wing, good denims. i like that they give props to the midwest's own baldwin brand. they do want to step up their game in the japanese denim niche.

dude i got a fucking parking ticket outside of mississippi market. how much are those tickets? my ticket says to wait two days before inquiring.

unlucky, man! it shouldn't be much of a ticket. thanks for the kind words about the shop. i don't want to muck up this beautiful thread but BlackBlue would be honored to display your '44s and all the fledgling denim in the shop will have something to aspire to.

don't get me started on steve's jeans...i wasn't in when i got them. i have them pretty well hidden at the shop at this point.

all, in all, i hope you win so you can bribe SPPD with cultizm store credit!

Wow, It's just awesome that a thrashed pair worn so far beyond "ideal" would catch such appreciation. I can take what you guys have said at face value...I do believe they are well-liked...but I'm still a bit beside myself! Thanks guys.

And thanks to Cultizm too, for the deliberate and careful judging. It was worth waiting and I'm sure it wasn't easy cutting any of the pairs. I'm anxious to see how the rest of the semi-finals place.

I'll shot you an email, Dejan. Thanks again.