Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

Really seeing it on the lap and legs. I didn't notice it at all when the big swath above the knee was breaking, but now, in the right light, there's definitely a turquoise tone where they start to diffuse into darker areas.

• 2 weeks later...

Cross posted from pictures only:

epifreak your '67s look great.

My 1967s are below. They have been washed once at 4 months, and they had a soak at 5 months... and I wear them a lot.

I've been really happy with these jeans so far. The rise might be pretty high, but I think they look great with a t-shirt. They've also come with me to Toronto, Chicago, London, and Singapore, and will be coming with me to San Fransisco next week.

imgp1318sufu.jpg

imgp1314sufu.jpg

A hole has just shown up, which I need to fix.

imgp1320sufu.jpg

I love how the hidden half of the tab fades through the pocket.

imgp1323sufu.jpg

Guest jbone45
Some random pics..

My 33's..

_IGP3404.JPG

fit and progress looks great! random but are ya an Indians fan?

You should model for American Eagle Outfitters.

Man I have some repairs to do. I also think I might wash them...I've got some distress starting in the lap creases.

I'll get some post-repair pics up when they are done.

4684331718_9846a3ef86_b.jpg

4684331752_bd41563915_b.jpg

^ Just some pre-patch soaking going on there.

Lap teaser:

4683702483_d2ca0cdaa5_b.jpg

Man I have some repairs to do. I also think I might wash them...I've got some distress starting in the lap creases.

Those are going to look awesome with a wash. Whiskers look really good.

Thanks, giantsdrink! Guess we'll find out, because the damp weather has put these over the top. Two days just draped on a chair, and now they smell like a dirty sock.

Update pics with repairs. Crotch patch is Evisu broken twill, cuffs are Nudie dry black. The photo of the back is truest to color.

4694471030_7417de886c_b.jpg4693837403_596c2ce599_b.jpg

4694471094_f71f322c70_b.jpg

is it me or does the right pocket of the 1944 have a little error with its pattern... every single 1944 i've seen has it's right pocket fabric hanging out... and this is happening with my one as well

is it me or does the right pocket of the 1944 have a little error with its pattern... every single 1944 i've seen has it's right pocket fabric hanging out... and this is happening with my one as well

Pretty sure on my '44s it does it on both pockets. Fucking irritating.

• 1 month later...

Yes, that pocket fabric is annoying.

Man, one of my knees blew out. If you look closely, you'll see that it's actually becoming pretty bad. I don't know if I should stitch in a concealed patch of stf denim. My other options are to square out the damage a bit, serge the perimeter, and fill it with Evisu greencast or Nudie dry black.

4828608700_2023586299.jpg

Yes, that pocket fabric is annoying.

Man, one of my knees blew out. If you look closely, you'll see that it's actually becoming pretty bad. I don't know if I should stitch in a concealed patch of stf denim. My other options are to square out the damage a bit, serge the perimeter, and fill it with Evisu greencast or Nudie dry black.

4828608700_2023586299.jpg

...spend a lot time on your knees, buddy :rolleyes: ? I don't see that big problem on the 44's pocket fabric.

...spend a lot time on your knees, buddy :rolleyes: ? I don't see that big problem on the 44's pocket fabric.

lol

Yes, I suppose being a tradesman often does feel like being a prostitute. Right down to the worn knees :D

I'm a few days early, but here's my 8 month update..

8moF.jpg

8moB.jpg

Looks like im keeping up with you guys even tho im on my 2nd world tour.. Look out! Im in it to win it!