Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

Guest sneekylyric078

I know cultizm is known for their superfast shipping, but if I do order will the jeans get to Los Angeles in time for me to join the contest? That's my only concern.

since thanksgiving in only a US and canadian holiday, my guess is yes.. if you order today im guessing they would get there on monday... so thats the official start date... and its not really a disatvanage to start a day or 2 late

I know cultizm is known for their superfast shipping, but if I do order will the jeans get to Los Angeles in time for me to join the contest? That's my only concern.

I ordered this Tuesday and FedEx said by Friday 10:30am so I think if you ordered today (Wednesday) you would make the next delivery day Monday. And they might have originally come Thursday FedEx is allowing for the holiday here. For reference I am in San Francsico area and SF/LA are both West Coast locations in similar distance.

Make that 39...

Just checked the thread...

I am pulling out.., To crowded for my liking..and too much hassle checking the thread with that many contestants..

Good luck to all, I will be watching not just not that closely.

thats just plain silly. you know that all 39 of those people aren't going to participate to the fullest extent of the contest...

I bet most of them just jumped on for some free shipping.

Guest sneekylyric078

I'm eagerly anticipating the start of this contest...thanks to Dejan and Joe for some superfast shipping. Ordered my 1947's on Wednesday night, got here to Los Angeles, by this morning.

wanted to post a quick fit pick of the 1967 505 32x36

c.jpg

e.jpg

They are nice and tight around the waist and fit great. The the 2nd photo the hip flare is actually the tag on the back pocket sticking out and not the jeans - it looks a little funny. In the top photo they look a little baggy but in real life they have a very nice slim"ish" cut. I have been wearing slim fit jeans lately and am looking forward to a slightly fuller classic looking cut.

I'm super stoked about the Levis, I am debating whether to order another non-contest pair in another fit.