Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

It's worth the wait.

Looking at the list, it is great that so many people are going with the early models. They fade way more slowly - but this could be a tortoise and a hare race!

A really brave person would go for the 201, of course...

Paul,

I agree - it will be great to see some earlier models getting an airing on the Evo/cult.cont. thread. Wish I could join in but got too many on rotation.

So, are you suggesting a 201 contest?

(fuck... We'd be here for years!)

Or maybe a duck pant contest

:D

Paul T,

I just wanted to join the chorus and say how sorry I am that you aren't participating in the contest. You get such great fades. But there should be a lot more examples for the 501- Visual Guide thread in six months or so.

I wish I had read your comments about the 1954 501z in this thread before I bought my contest pair. They are really tapered, much slimmer even than the 1947s. More like a modern slim fit than anything, and I haven't even soaked yet. It would be good if you added the 1954 to the Visual Guide as a warning. Not that I won't enjoy wearing them. They're a good fit for me.

just stumbled across this..

http://www.hickorees.com/CATEGORIES/PANTS-AND-OVERALLS/BRANDS/OLD-HICKOREES/PRODUCTS/1950S-LEVIS-501Z

ZipperLevis_L02.jpg

I hope we get some results like that. those are amaizing

I also found this OG pair from 1937(ish) on ebay...

I've just been obsessing over how some of the pairs could turn out..

100_8536.jpg

100_8537.jpg

Aww this makes me so want to join :(

But I just got my A.P.C's :X

join anyway- trust me, you'll get sick of those apcs soon enough ;)

that might sound a little facetious, but you can always tag-team the modern cut with the vintage. it's a long contest too, mate. :D

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been away! I've just replied all the backlog of PM's I had. I've added all the new participants to the list, please let me know if your name is still not in the list =)

Also, the lottery will be drawn on 1st of December. All participants will be included in the draw. Good luck guys!

Cheers

Joe

p/s hint hint there might be a 4th prize added soon ;)