Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

THE LOTTERY HAS BEEN DRAWN BY THE GOOD PEOPLE AT CULTIZM!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO: DRUMROLL...........

PARTICIPANT 21!!!

Step forward swissf*ckingwatch! What a coincidence, we are on page 21 of this thread, and 21 is also my birthday in June (hint hint :P)

Please contact me to arrange shipping of the lottery prize!

Btw guys, for convenience and privacy, a blank A4 paper with the order number written clearly on top would be enough. With the invoice, there's the problem of showing personal details including your address.

Congratulations, swissf*ckingwatch, that briefcase is pretty cool.

One more day...can't wait to start. I think I put on too much weight to finish the last leg of the STF contest. Can barely get into them this Winter...so I'll be wearing these right away.

wtf is A4 paper?Is that letter sized?

I'm assuming so, and taking my pics with letter sized paper.

Someone let me know if that is a problem lol.

Well, there's American A4 and EUropean A4, and they're different shapes! Cultizm, you're European ,will you disqualify anyone who uses American A4? We need to know!

THE LOTTERY HAS BEEN DRAWN BY THE GOOD PEOPLE AT CULTIZM!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO: DRUMROLL...........

PARTICIPANT 21!!!

Step forward swissf*ckingwatch! What a coincidence, we are on page 21 of this thread, and 21 is also my birthday in June (hint hint :P)

Interesting!

So No. 21 won the draw, and 21 is the same number as Joe’s b-day in June. June is month 6, half the reciprocal value of the draw winner is 6, and my contestant number is also 6! Sorry all, but these numerological connections must mean that I have the edge in the contest. Don’t worry about dedicating the next two years to your jeans… you can just cede victory to me :)

Kidding!

Good luck everyone. I’m blowing off a meeting this afternoon to go home, take pictures, and start wearing my jeans.

It’s kind of silly how excited I am that we’ve finally hit Dec 1.

from what I see right now, the waist and inseam shrunk a great deal..

the thigh and leg area are still pretty wide, i'll probably let them dry and give them another hot soak

i hot soaked my 1937s twice and there was a marked improvement.

Medine - your post soak fit picks look awesome! Are you wearing a double cuff on yours? I am doing a double cuff on my 1967s. I saw on old levis ad with Bob Hope and he was rocking a solid 6-8" single cuff on his jeans with cowboy boots but I don't think I can pull that off myself.

I keep looking at the clock here at work. Can't wait to go home in 3.5 hours from now ... waiting....