Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

I'm thinking of jumping in here at the last minute.

I have a pair of 32/34 47s that don't fit my fat ass, so I'm thinking of going up to 33/34 or 34/34. Got an email from Cultizm saying they only have 33/34 in stock, despite the website saying otherwise. Waiting for some measurements from Joe before I pull the trigger.

Guest jbone45

This is a xpost from the LVC thread...

Hey guys,

I dont know where else to put this other then the supermarket but it crashes my computer so...

I got a pair of 1915 501 Raw 30x34(they measure actually 32" in waist) brand new never worn or soaked that are up for trade/sale for cheap. I purchased these from cultizm for the LVC contest but they are just a little too small for me and I would like the 1955/1937 cut if anyone has a 32 waist in either of them. I got pictures if anyone is interested shoot me a message.

Here is some pre-soak pics of my 33's... sized 33/36... true waist around a 31 or 31.5..

_IGP2055.jpg

_IGP2056.jpg

_IGP2057.jpg

I hope more ppl join the baggy bandwagon.. I see a sufu trend being started with this contest

I came home to a wonderful surprise...my 47's arrived today. Didn't realize it would come with a bag and little book. Nice little extras. Anyway, I tried them on and they fit pretty well. I'm certain I'll be happy after the hot soak.

I think I'm gonna change my mind and send the Knappave back. The extreme bagginess of that model put me off. I'm gonna switch to a '33, I'm very fond of that cut and to me, it has the best of both worlds, belt loops AND suspenders buttons. Add to that a cinch which I like a lot too.

im just basing this on the cultizm pics.. i dont know the facts haha.. but the 37s look basically like a normal straight fit and the 33s look like a relaxed fit.. well see how they turn out after everyone soaks.... cant wait for the start of this!