worst streetstyle

Vampyrvargfesten

http://la.racked.com...ots_of_2011.php

this is what people think is "most notable of 2011" ????

the fuck

What kind of a world do I live in where this is what cool looks like? What the hell do these outfits even say? Unflattering structures, irony so raw it sears my retinae, hair styles which defy description... Is life still worth living? I guess 2011 was a shit year.

^

IMG_5754.jpg

beetlejuice_5.jpg

This is what happens when you combine a massive trust fund with parents who loved too much: A spoiled art student with too much money, an identity crisis, and so entitled that they still feel the need to act out for attention with uninspired conceptual costume play.

Otho on the left is so anti-sexual that he's actually appetite suppressing.

The democrat on the right is the very reason that a pizza with everything tastes like shit.

tumblr_lwq95tAK1z1qd2tsno1_500.png

^the du is fine, the girl on the other hand is wearing an extremely wrinkled shirt untucked with a one buttoned tiny cardigan and slim fitting short jacket. it looks stupid and it screams im wearing tb cardigan and shirt. damn that collar too.

undeserved. her silhouette is spot-on; everything fits perfectly. and it's visually interesting with the colors and details. I wish the red/white/blue grosgrain wasn't claimed by TB, because it's a nice touch and I like those colors. it sucks that everyone associates those colors with TB now...

didn't even notice that, but how could i with my fuckin retinas being seared by that jacket

Looks confused because his pants are on backwards, but forwards.

Also, he may or may not have pooped in them.