worst streetstyle

Vampyrvargfesten

more shit on the bow tie lololol

My name is Kevin. And I'm a addicted to bow ties.

Let me start by saying that my philosophy is... there's no such thing as being overdressed. I believe that when you add a bow tie or a tie of any kind to your outfit, it will bring a look to life. A lot of guys feel that you can only wear a tie when in a suit, but you can spice up ANY outfit when you add a tie. Jeans, shorts, not just button down shirts-even polos. Your look could automatically go from ordinary to EXTRAordinary in the matter of seconds. Remember, the better you dress, the better you look..and the better you look, the better you feel! No matter what people say we all care in some type of way how we look and we're perceived.

feel free to be a fan urban2prep.blogspot.com

SANY3088.jpg

SANY3135_2.jpg

more shit on the bow tie lololol

My name is Kevin. And I'm a addicted to bow ties.

He could at least learn to tie one. I hate pre-tied ones, they instantly remind me of Pee-Wee. Smh.

ahahaha This thread is hilarious.

I have to agree with someone said earlier. I would NEVER in a million years wear What James Is Wearing but I have to hand it to him. His style fits him very well and he is well dressed.

• 2 weeks later...
right but a) the fact that i had to tell him about it

and B) why the FUCK would the 21st arrondisement of paris be in PORTLAND.

makes no sense. also the fact that he owned an STI way back when made me die a little inside. :\

also: i missed the big forehead australian thread and here it is for all y'all again

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=199572

gay16.jpg

ha hahahaahahah

Saw this a couple pages back. Doesn't the one on the right (whether it be a guy or girl, not sure) look like Daniel Tosh?

• 2 weeks later...