Tell me something Good

goat

Went and looked at apartments/houses yesterday, found two places that are definite possibilities (one's just a little apartment with a fancy new kitchen and pink carpet and a walkin closet, other's an old two-story house with two living rooms and creaky hardwood floors and built-in bookcases). What a relief to have actually found places that I want to live :)

Also I sold watercolor painting of two sheep-girls making out, and am working on an oil painting of our old cat as a Christmas gift to my mom.

my next door neighbor and increasingly-best-friend is a 45 year old man. He just hooked up with a 48yo hottie who lives down the street. no joke, i would have never guessed her age and she is fine.

pretty happy for them both. when you're that old, any single person you meet of your own age probably raises nothing but suspicion.

Just got an internship! A great one at that, not some get coffee and file papers nonsense. I'm going to have tons of experience after my belt when I'm done. Shouts out to them for giving me a chance.

my next door neighbor and increasingly-best-friend is a 45 year old man. He just hooked up with a 48yo hottie who lives down the street. no joke, i would have never guessed her age and she is fine.

pretty happy for them both. when you're that old, any single person you meet of your own age probably raises nothing but suspicion.

lurk and take a pic. Do want to see.

Posted · Hidden by jyoni, December 7, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by jyoni, December 7, 2011 - No reason given

no joke i've had my fine-ass haafu pokemon for 10 goddam years and i love life (the nights particularly).

he went to the tall grass to catch this one and she's really cute.

I was having a very shit day, but came home found the soldering iron i ordered.

watched a youtube video and ended up repairing my headphones - swapped out the headband, earpads and clips from a spare set i had lying around and resoldered the left side to a new driver. nothing major but i'd never done anything like this before, and it worked. happy.

fuck yeah i'm a man now

Edited by Magnetic

I'm getting a pretty much free piano from craigslist in good working shape. all we have to do is pay for movers (so ~$400). I cannot wait to have a working, actual piano in my home again - haven't had one since I moved out of the parents'.

I just went so hard on a scholarship application essay it almost felt like I was cheating. Anybody want to help edit it to make me sound less qualified?

i've been practicing the guitar for the past 6 months or so. for the first 2 months i felt like giving up, as i wasn't getting anywhere. i kept at and got better. now, i'm learning easy blink 182 songs. i'm hoping to move beyond that in the next month or 2.

Funny, that's how I learned and felt when I started out. Don't worry, everyone sucks at playing guitar for the first 5 years or so. Just got to keep playing.

i got a fuckin' cat!!!!!

sounds awesome, my gf now has 2 cats, both of em tear around the apartment like they're crazy

i hope that either

• your apartment is big enough for a single cat
  • you plan to entertain your cat all the time

or just get him a buddy and they can play with themselves and you won't have to worry about em again

but really all i wanted to do is use those bullet points

• I love bullet points
  • I finally got to sleep in this morning
  • I am going to drink wine and watch netflix / play ps3 all day long

Also, my girlfriends boss gave her like 40 dollars worth of red lobster the other day. I have been pounding those cheddar biscuits for 2 days. We had like 30 of them.