Rising Sun & Co

Turntabloid

I believe like high $200s or low $300s.

how to cop bandana and racer shirt? :D

Not sure if any of the stockist for Rising Sun carry the Racer Shirt, maybe AB Fits in SF but I think you have to call for it 'cuz its not on their website. But I think the only place to get the bandannas is Rising Sun, Pasadena so you might just call them directly for both. Hope that helps.

Not sure if any of the stockist for Rising Sun carry the Racer Shirt, maybe AB Fits in SF but I think you have to call for it 'cuz its not on their website. But I think the only place to get the bandannas is Rising Sun, Pasadena so you might just call them directly for both. Hope that helps.

Orvis carries the Racer Shirt in white:

http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=3K9L

The red (plum) is exclusive to their shop in Pasadena. I'd be all over one if the fucking 405 wasn't closed this weekend.

Orvis carries the Racer Shirt in white:

http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=3K9L

The red (plum) is exclusive to their shop in Pasadena. I'd be all over one if the fucking 405 wasn't closed this weekend.

awesome!! any sizing advice, do their sizes run big or small?

anyone feel the urge to pick up a bandana and ship it to Belgium :P

edit: sent a mail to the shop, let's see what they say...

anyone went by the shop lately or is planning to? Do they still have the new batch of Julian boots in size 8 or 8.5? I tried emailing them but they don't reply

That sucks SLAB. I can't imagine that they are so swamped with in store customers that they can't have the person working in store reply with that kind of info or even pick up the phone.

I want to go down there soon but I am afraid that they will not be open. I like to call before I go anywhere and make sure they have what I want. Don't think that is going to work there.

anyone went by the shop lately or is planning to? Do they still have the new batch of Julian boots in size 8 or 8.5? I tried emailing them but they don't reply

That sucks. I've had good luck e-mailing them in the past. I'd definitely just try calling them.

yeah, its all good; Crosby came through; Julians are only still available in size 12 but he was going to check if they will get restocked. he advised me to stay TTS with Julian boots

• 3 weeks later...

A pic of some of the evolution of my ranch jacket. This duck ages beautifully.

014800x600k.jpg

Is that a rope belt?

I think you might have the most wear out of all the people that have the A.B's, looking nice! Great pictures BTW:)

I was just discussing this weekend how incredibly tough these jeans are, beautiful pics! Most of my wear is on the button fly and fading from the front pockets underneath.

I just got back from a SoCal vacation as well, fantastic time. Went to Pasadena mostly. Almost done unpacking.......almost.

6032710608_49dd63526e_z.jpg

on top of his clothes being absolutely amazing, the grain feedsack shopping bags are the icing on the cake.

Went to Pasadena on day one to check out the Arts and Crafts section of town mainly the Gambles house(of Proctor/Gamble), incredible and well worth the trip. Can't take pics so check it out online. Old Pasadena is beautiful and the craftsmanship of the homes in this area are stunning.

Speaking of craftsmanship and Pasadena, second stop was Rising Sun. Had a great time. Thank you Rising Sun! The shop is beautiful both front and back. Got a tour of the shop. To watch them stitch the jeans in the back workshop on those old Union Specials was just great. They have some beautiful things coming up, those Straight Razor jeans have some out-of-this-world detailing on them. We got to see some new shirts coming out soon, all of which will be hard to resist, some really special things.

Now to the good stuff

6033166133_2eb05af42a.jpg

flap pocket jean I had never seen before, WPA jeans(these are deceptively simple and pretty incredible), tshirt, Pullover.......

this shirt speaks for itself....

6033723508_b1f9f634f3_z.jpg

6033723284_2fb5300fcf_z.jpg

glass buttons

6033166239_1bd37d7a3b.jpg

Rising Sun logo printed on interior of shirt, cannot get a decent pic of this, sorry

Needless to say it was a great time and really added to our trip, friendly bunch. Had a nice lunch in Old Pasadena afterword, great day.