arcteryx veilance

• 2 weeks later...

Is it ordessa green again? The pic I saw made it look less olive drab and more forest green, but that could have just been the pic itself.

I think it is, at least one shop described this colour as Ordessa green, face fabric on these jackets is always a bit iridescent and may look quite different on every photo.

I'm looking for black Align Shell in S and Liminal/Stealth pants in shale, size 30. If you can help me, please reply or send PM.

Hey guys, I've been searching endlessly for the ss12 Isogon Jacket in Atmospheric blue or the Field Jacket in Cirrus Grey size small or medium, does anyone wanna part with theirs?

Firmament still have blue Isogon, and it's on sale! Edited by Brainboy

I was hoping you might reply. Ahh ok thanks for that. Yes the colours kind of look somewhat washed out on the website. In the flesh is the colour like the instagram pic? Which of the models is in that colour maybe the composite jacket? Im finding it hard to tell looking on the website

I would say the green is closer to the instagram pic than the website, it is a much greener shade this season than it was in the winter which for sure was on the grey side of the spectrum, the ordesa green is on the pro shell Monitor LT and on the composite which is in that photo, the composite is the best version to date, really nice cuff design and configuration of the pockets its a great jacket, the other standout new style is the Actuator especially the mauve colour which is really nice in my opinion.