denimdestroyedmylife

arcteryx veilance

does arc'teryx ever go on sale, discount their veilance range?

What?

does arc'teryx veilance go on sale on the arc'teryx veilance website?

No. At least, they've never done it in the past.

Ugh was so looking forward to my first veilance purchase but the Align in sz. S was too big :(

I'm hoping to get a deploy composite in a XS now...

Edited by zetazeta

i'm digging that baseball styled jacket even though the sleeves seem awfully shiny.

I'm digging all of it, as always. Looking forward to proper images of the products when the Veilance site updates. I think that jacket I posted also comes in a forest green colorway. Should be sick.

It does come in Ordessa green, it's another Composite jacket, with Windstopper parts.

I don't know why Barneys use their own silly names for Veilance collection.

I find that annoying as well. That and the crap styling.

Is it ordessa green again? The pic I saw made it look less olive drab and more forest green, but that could have just been the pic itself.

What's the deal with pants this season? They need to re-release the canvas jean from a few years back....

Is it ordessa green again? The pic I saw made it look less olive drab and more forest green, but that could have just been the pic itself.

I think it is, at least one shop described this colour as Ordessa green, face fabric on these jackets is always a bit iridescent and may look quite different on every photo.

Site's updated with the new collection. Move quick - stuff's already selling out.

Everything did. Hope they restock some of that stuff fairly quickly.

How?! :/ Is there a mailing list or another forum I should be keeping an eye on?

Hey guys, I've been searching endlessly for the ss12 Isogon Jacket in Atmospheric blue or the Field Jacket in Cirrus Grey size small or medium, does anyone wanna part with theirs?

I'm looking for black Align Shell in S and Liminal/Stealth pants in shale, size 30. If you can help me, please reply or send PM.

Hey guys, I've been searching endlessly for the ss12 Isogon Jacket in Atmospheric blue or the Field Jacket in Cirrus Grey size small or medium, does anyone wanna part with theirs?

Firmament still have blue Isogon, and it's on sale! Edited by Brainboy

it is ordesa green its on the site it just looks different to the instagram pic that was posted, the shade is more green than the website suggests for sure

I was hoping you might reply. Ahh ok thanks for that. Yes the colours kind of look somewhat washed out on the website. In the flesh is the colour like the instagram pic? Which of the models is in that colour maybe the composite jacket? Im finding it hard to tell looking on the website

I would say the green is closer to the instagram pic than the website, it is a much greener shade this season than it was in the winter which for sure was on the grey side of the spectrum, the ordesa green is on the pro shell Monitor LT and on the composite which is in that photo, the composite is the best version to date, really nice cuff design and configuration of the pockets its a great jacket, the other standout new style is the Actuator especially the mauve colour which is really nice in my opinion.

Ive just the Partition coat and im really tempted by the Composite I have to say. That green colour is great. Cheers.

Okay, I guess it's not secret ... more accessories!

481213_10151231538182921_1092995088_n.jpg

Edited by Brainboy

I could do with those gloves right now! I've been searching for a pair and I'm not completely happy with what I bought so far.

Where does the previous season stuff from the site go? Wanted one of the anode coats but too late now.