denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

pomata-you cant see in the pics,but theres plenty of space in the waist,if they gonna be tight,than in the thighs only

tvshooter-i want to.hope i can hold myself back,which can be a problem if they turn out that good after soaking...

b.freak-i got both 32 and 34 in the 47,prefer the 34 much more now( not a fan of too tight denims)

looking at the pics again, that's a fucking great fit. I would like mine to fit like that. but I highly doubt it. what's your waist in cm, almostnice?

ca 89cm-relaxed...even though 34" are 86 cm roughly,but you know how it is,my FCs are 31 tagged but measured 34 raw.didnt you own a pair before the whole contestthing started?

thanks! I own a pair of Denime Tokyo edition size 33 but they seem to be sized totally different. oh and a pair of denime 15th type size33 too.

Like many others I would have gone with the 35 for the 66xx if it only existed. anyway our waists measure the same so I'm more confident now. I just DON'T want a ball crushing fit you know...

when did you guys get the email of when your jeans would ship to you? also, did you have to request it or was it sent to you anyways? kinda wondering where in the world my pair are.

thanks! I own a pair of Denime Tokyo edition size 33 but they seem to be sized totally different. oh and a pair of denime 15th type size33 too.

Like many others I would have gone with the 35 for the 66xx if it only existed. anyway our waists measure the same so I'm more confident now. I just DON'T want a ball crushing fit you know...

i am sure you will be fine.as i said,theres is enough space in the waist,maybe they are designed for old bastards like us sporting a beerbelly!:D

OK- so this is interesting. . .

i get the email on Sunday too asking for name, addy, and phone. i reply thinking, "alright, HK is far. should take a week or so before they arrive."

then, this morning i get another email. . .

dear tv,

We are pleased to inform that your purchased items were shipped via EMS on today. blah, blah, blah....

keep in mind,i have all this on the back burner, cause i'm still rockin the FC's and i'm not really payin any attention.

so i head down to the grocery store to pick up some dog food, diapers and beer. i'm fartin around cause there's this bangin chick there. finally, i get home, walk in the door and see this on the table-

IMG_8859.jpg

:eek:

WOW! I THOUGHT HONG KONG WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET!!!

i shit out a few pics cause my camera battery died. i'll have more up later.

IMG_8860.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_8866.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

IMG_8870.jpg

IMG_8871.jpg

yeah Markus and my beer belly grows without mercy on holiday.

@deadendpro: like almostnice, I sent them my address again a few days ago, I think it's a matter of days for everybody now.

T5's been really punctual by the way.