denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

just curious if u guys got a good deal*** I´m always surprised to see ppl don´t go through Gordon...he´s always been able to get the best bang for the buck...

correct me if im wrong, but if i buy thru gordon the prices arent the final price, right? theres tax + shipping?

I think we should just design and submit them anyways. if they see that our work is more appealing than theirs, im sure they will consider changing it. If we hold a preliminary patch design, i think it'll give me time to fork the cash for this contest. or if someone can spot me and ill pay them back.. :D

i just think we should get the jeans already and start the phucking contest.

hey aztec or ed, how many have dropped so far?

3 days till deadline.

pron4.jpg

Don´t sleep on this!

about the design of the tag: they didn´t ask us for a design and just came up with it. for me it´s ok, but if you want you can send your designs to t5. but i think they already decided on using the one ed posted.

I just got a list from fung of the guys, who paid:

1.coleslayum

2.deadendpro

3.Lemmy

4.beautiful_freak

5.Mika

6.almostnice

7.Amardeep

8.Acetate

+2 guys from HK and China

+Ed, Francis, me

Who is Mika?

Anyone who has an unconfirmed payment pending should please contact Fung ASAP to solve the problem!

Thank you.

Damn.

Thought the contest had started a long time ago. For some reason thought it was a 1 year contest... Could've picked up a pair last week when I was in HK. I wonder if they would take credit card by phone. My friend is there for a wedding this weekend. He could bring them back to Shanghai when he comes back. Not sure if the jeans would be ready (tagged, stamped, etc)... Anyway, if the guys would be willing to do it, I could be in for getting them at Take5 instead of Tokyo.

edit: and yes I realize I can only do contest if I buy from Take5.

just send them an email or maybe call them, usually they only accept paypal, but maybe it works out.

they´ll have to send you the jeans anyway, cause the tagged contest jeans will arrive in some weeks and aren´t available in store right now...