denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

according to the post-soak sizing charts i need a size 32. i'm a size 30 in skulls 5010XX 6x6, 31 in fh 1001 (sized down one for both jeans as i'm skinny).

so should i go for 32 or 31? don't trust the existing sizing charts, hopefully take5 will send us one with BiG-like measurements.

I have LVC 47 in 34 and go for a 34 in Denime too. It's not the waist I'm "afraid" of, more the thighs. Those are slimmer on the 66xx regarding the measurement-charts.

The LVC started undersized ans shrank from that, the 66xx on the other hand are true tu size and shrink from tagged size...waist shouldn't be a problem then.

But nice to have some more people join!

Are you talking about size 34 or W34?

I'm unsure of what size to get to end up with a W30.

Oops, forgot about that whole "finding my size" thing that I did on the first page with you aztec. It's been a month!

Size 32 it will be for me, I wear a 30 in eternal 811's and lvc '47s for reference.

Oops, forgot about that whole "finding my size" thing that I did on the first page with you aztec. It's been a month!

Size 32 it will be for me, I wear a 30 in eternal 811's and lvc '47s for reference.

haha, i didn´t remember either. 32 should be ok, then.

Dear Edmond,

Nice to see your mail!

We have not give any deadline for the contestants. But we suggest all the contestants should confirm the size and make the payment as soon as possible!

It is because you guys are going to order over 30 pairs of 66XX at the same time for the contest. So, TAKE 5 need to place the group order to DENIME.

We need to place the order after all of you confirmed the size and make the payment! Therefore, all the contestants should fix the order asap!

Please bring this message to all the contestants, Thank you!

Best regards,

FUNG

TAKE 5 Company.

GUYS YOU CAN PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!

this is a 2 year contest so if some of you decide to join after a year then so be it you can still join and order the jeans from take5 and let us know your name and info and well give you a number and sign you up! but we all will end at the same time!

thanks guys! do these babies shrink 2" when washed/soaked?

i emailed fung already

I emailed him a few days ago and received a reply today. FUNG said that a 36 would shrink 1" to 35 with a cold soak. I'd like to see Ed soak his and let us know?

Atztec you can go ahead and sign me up aswell, i'm not a 100% sure but 99%. i'll order in the beginning of the week.

btw, should we first email fung at t5 and wait for their reply on the total amount to pay? what about hemming?

^nice that you wanna join.

first email fung/t5 and tell them about the size and length you need and where to ship.

then you´ll get an email telling you how much you have to paypal.

1. lemmy

2. atzec

3. edmond

4. nightrain

5. -nudiefive-

6. beautiful_freak

7. deadendpro

8. randyanderson

9. Vanquish Gold

10. coleslawyum

11. lance (dropped)

12.Haryougen

13. mr.invincible

14. amardeep

15. inthemix_

16. API

17. eddy8

18. xxhalyconxx

19. NeelxS

20. miamiheat04

21. kixslf

22. MrBurns

23. cottoncraft

24. DiGertsi

25. big truck

26. shoque

27. pekklemon

28. Durrty Boy

29. theshonen8899

30. IIIrd icon

31. Stylish Pilot (dropped)

32. oeija

33. almostnice

34. H.Bosch

1 more you cant join the contest if your getting it from another store only for t5 and yes the red tab is a must and the take5 stamp inside the pocket bag