9.Yan Yan (CHINA)

10.tvshooter

11.Mr FUNG (HK)

12.Edmond

13.Atzec

14.Francis (HK)

15.Fung (TAKE5)

That´s it for now- anyone still wants to join:

email [email protected] and pray for a second run.

if you add a 100 bucks on to p of that lets call it a deal. cmon cmon cmon

ill add 50 on top shipped final offer man.

these are on sale over at leather soul im jut helping you out so you can join! haha

normally ppl "disappear" during the contest - my guess is that the same thing is going to happen here - so I would think that there will only be 50 %of the guys on this list that will post updates and stuff....

If Take5 will do another run of the contest jeans, then I'll most probably join. I would have joined before the deadline if I had had the money to do so.

FORGET ABOUT THE DEADLINE IF YOU WANT A PAIR JUST ORDER ANYTIME YOU WANT!!! YOU CAN ORDER 2 WEEKS FROM NOW AND YOULL JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER FOR YOUR PAIR THATS IT!

DONT MIND THE DEADLINE JUST ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!

FORGET ABOUT THE DEADLINE IF YOU WANT A PAIR JUST ORDER ANYTIME YOU WANT!!! YOU CAN ORDER 2 WEEKS FROM NOW AND YOULL JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER FOR YOUR PAIR THATS IT!

DONT MIND THE DEADLINE JUST ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!

yeah the deadline was only to make sure you get your jeans in time. you can still order now and wait...

just got a confirmation from Fung, that the contest jeans will be ready late july / early august. so y´all should get them middle of august or so...

he also said, that they will boost the advertisement for local hk and mainland china people and they hope to find more contestants this way.

just got a confirmation from Fung, that the contest jeans will be ready late july / early august. so y´all should get them middle of august or so...

he also said, that they will boost the advertisement for local hk and mainland china people and they hope to find more contestants this way.

did he mention anything about when future runs made specific for the contest would be available? i've been out of the loop for the last month, and had initially signed on and just been to busy but still want to give this a shot