denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

Here are measurements for XX type (36x36) BiG style.

Pre-soak

Waist: 37.5"

Front Rise: 12.25"

Knee: 10.25"

Leg Opening: 9.5" (bigger because I got them hemmed)

Inseam: 33" (Yes, I got short legs)

I got a pair of the XX for a friend when I was in Japan last year, but kind of regretted that I didn't cop one also. This contest came up so I thought it was a great time to get a pair. But then when I heard BiG was going to carry them I had to try them on. Since I love XX denim from denime it was an easy sale. Let's just say I got a denim "problem."

Here are measurements for XX type (36x36) BiG style.

Pre-soak

Waist: 37.5"

Front Rise: 12.25"

Knee: 10.25"

Leg Opening: 9.5" (bigger because I got them hemmed)

Inseam: 33" (Yes, I got short legs)

I got a pair of the XX for a friend when I was in Japan last year, but kind of regretted that I didn't cop one also. This contest came up so I thought it was a great time to get a pair. But then when I heard BiG was going to carry them I had to try them on. Since I love XX denim from denime it was an easy sale. Let's just say I got a denim "problem."

You Too?? Thanks for the measurements.

^ yeah, most of us have been waiting upwards of 3 months for the jeans. but all is not lost, it'll be totally worth it.

I just got a list from fung of the guys, who paid:

1.coleslayum

2.deadendpro

3.Lemmy

4.beautiful_freak

5.Mika

6.almostnice

7.Amardeep

8.Acetate

+2 guys from HK and China

+Ed, Francis, me

Who is Mika?

Anyone who has an unconfirmed payment pending should please contact Fung ASAP to solve the problem!

Thank you.

i am Mika!

1 day left to place your orders.

pron3.jpg

could anyone give an approx. upper thigh measurement after soak on a pair of 28's in the 66xx cut?

i have fairly slim thighs and if the numbers look ok, i will definately be down to join the contest,

check http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.shopping.yahoo.co.jp%2Fdenime%2F7000-5907.html

wading = thigh, but they measure 10cm down from the crotch.

BiG also has presoak measurements. and, yes, the thighs on these are fairly slim.

....following my own post, again....i´m sorry.

As there are contestants now, who aren´t members of sufu or mn and joined through t5, i think we´ll have to change the rules a bit:

- updates are VERY welcome, but not necesary (hope everyone will still update frequently)

- there is NO fix startdate. everyone may start wearing their jeans after receiving. i´d still welcome it, if everyone would post a pic of their jeans before starting. in 2 years a few weeks won´t make the difference, right?

do you guys agree wuith those rules?

anyways i´ll try to get the email-addresses of the hk and china contestants and ask them to either join the communities or send their updates to me and i´ll just upload them.

As there are contestants now, who aren´t members of sufu or mn and joined through t5, i think we´ll have to change the rules a bit:

- updates are VERY welcome, but not necesary (hope everyone will still update frequently)

- there is NO fix startdate. everyone may start wearing their jeans after receiving. i´d still welcome it, if everyone would post a pic of their jeans before starting. in 2 years a few weeks won´t make the difference, right?

anyways i´ll try to get the email-addresses of the hk and china contestants and ask them to either join the communities or send their updates to me and i´ll just upload them.

no problem here...

Seems fair. Especially for those who won't be able to register and join the contest until after tomorrow's deadline (there seems to be a few people in that predicament, myself included).

so you all want to run the contest two years for every person? so who starts earlier have to finish earlier?

I like the idea with a fix end date better. all contestants stop wearing by september 1st 2011

everyone stops august 31st (original idea) but we have to decide on "start when you get them" or start on sept 1st.

i don´t care too much, cause i´ll start after i´ve passed the ooe travelling jeans, but in the end i don´t think one or two weeks difference will make a huge difference. and as i said: we can´t control the people who aren´t members of sufu or mn anyways, but 2-3 weeks won´t make a huge difference in 2 years

i´d say: "all sufu and mn members start on sept 1st, the others start....whenever...."

so we get all those nice jeans and newspaper pics and stuff...