What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Tsk, tsk...

snus.jpg

Good one doc - nice 811's too! Superscore, the lack of smoke makes the pic much crisper & appealling! :P

Alleyooptroop - nice SC & Vis combo!

Aujourd'hui....

waywt1-19.jpg

detail.jpg

Dayton, 47's, Rapha (no viz), Hillside, MF

Guest mattes
snus isnt really an alternative for tobacco,at least to me.i am no nicotineaddict but as soon as i finished my first beer i want to smoke-a lot!

next day the last thing i want is a cigarette.

Same to me, usually i don't smoke but if am drunk i want to smoke.

Same to me, usually i don't smoke but if am drunk i want to smoke.

for me there is clearly a chemical symbiosis between nicoteen and alcohol,maybe doc blue can explain it.anyway,just finished bottle#4,have to go on the balcony for another smoke.

^smoking some good weed between the beers makes the perfect chillin night for me. shit I can't have any tonight but I'll have plenty tomorrow at my local garage-beat band gig.

hahah, markus, i am doing the same right here drinking and smoking. pity no bavarian beer for me this weekend. not that the viennese one is that bad, and i als just had a kirin beer wich is great too. but must say i have to quit smoking!!!! and weed and drinking alway just made me fall asleep, also way back in the 80s when the stuff wasnt that strong

nice discussion there guys!...

here's mine for today.

had a few minutes to soak up a bit of sun before heating to work...!

cimg1014s.jpg

cimg1022b.jpg

Traintracks:

cimg1019n.jpg

Ray Ban wayfarer max

Selected shirt

Zara t (no vis)

Nudie thinfinn-drystretch

Sperry Topsider

George Gina & Lucy bag (german company)

yup,i really love south german beer,the art of brewing got lost long ago up north here.all you get is industrial piss like Holsten,Jever etc. which is ok for one or two bottles but if i want to have it large nothing can beat bavarians gold.

Come to America and you will taste what real industrial piss smells like.

snus isnt really an alternative for tobacco,at least to me.i am no nicotineaddict but as soon as i finished my first beer i want to smoke-a lot!

next day the last thing i want is a cigarette.

well said! hand rollin a cig as i type, a break from my usual Camel Light.

Finn,i know its not easy to find a decent bag,but GG&L???

dont know much about this brand,but i see them being sold in cheap mall stores everywhere,worn by DSDS-looalikes.

better save up for a decent leather one.

cheers anyway,bottles last night are half litres of course.

for me there is clearly a chemical symbiosis between nicoteen and alcohol,maybe doc blue can explain it.anyway,just finished bottle#4,have to go on the balcony for another smoke.

I've developed a slow-growing affinity for tobacco over the past couple years, but for me it's much more of a meditative chemical - for moments such as this one, from last weekend:

IMG_0717.jpg

I don't really get the alcohol-driven tobacco need, unless I'm REALLY stressed/wound-up and just need to throw as many chemicals at my brain as quickly as possible (which has been happening all to much in the past months here...)

Also the beer here is even less enjoyable than American pisswater. Made worse by the lack of any microbrewery culture like the West Coast has =/

I think there is a chemical symbiosis between hearing or seeing the name "almostnice" and and nicotine. Every time I see it I get the urge.

4507526670_f0d153f399_o.jpg

And don't get all Freudian on me- sometimes a cigarette is just a cigarette.

almostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnicealmostnice

well,roy,that should last for a while.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic