What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Great fits here! Mr HaGa - that's some evo! :)

Appfaff, good stuff as always!

Hey dkatz, great fit on your SExDB! You should post up some of your adventures in the WAYJDT thread! :)

Out of rep...

more info on that cool jacket Soonami? I like it.

Sorry, forgot to list what I was wearing.

It's a USMC field jacket in a grayish green that I keep at my bench at work for cold days. It's nice with all the accessible pockets to keep pens, iPod, calculators, etc.

they've made one for awhile. I actually took a look at it because it's the only chambray i've seen for sale that is styled like a dress shirt (button down collar -- not the hidden kind -- and a single chest pocket.) The material was scratchy and cheap. Might be better after a wash but I don't imagine it would age well.

Everyone makes a chambray now.

I was walking by Banana Republic today and I saw a chambray

so I stopped to look at it.

It had a FAKED selvedge edge on the hem.

Seriously.

Why?

they've made one for awhile. I actually took a look at it because it's the only chambray i've seen for sale that is styled like a dress shirt (button down collar -- not the hidden kind -- and a single chest pocket.) The material was scratchy and cheap. Might be better after a wash but I don't imagine it would age well.

Sugar Cane makes a chambray with an oxford collar.

Beatle,

I agree with Fab, that jacket is awesome! I love the Down-filled North Faces stuff. I also must say, the Uggs +IHBK combo looks sooo cool, I wish everyone around here would learn how to wear their UGGs the right way, not just with tights tucked in and an oversized columbia fleece, ha.

must "spread" rep.

Beatle,

I agree with Fab, that jacket is awesome! I love the Down-filled North Faces stuff. I also must say, the Uggs +IHBK combo looks sooo cool, I wish everyone around here would learn how to wear their UGGs the right way, not just with tights tucked in and an oversized columbia fleece, ha.

must "spread" rep.

UGGS > slippies :)

Agreed on the North Face down. I have Dryloft versions - it's like wrapping a furnace around yourself!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic