What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

comments please!

ok i'll give it a shot

the picture is blurry as hell so you can't see much anywhoo

-you could profit from a longer inseam

-can't tell if you're tucking your shirt or not. but anyway if you're wearing a cardigan, the shirt or tshirt underneath must come as close as possible to the cardigans length at your waist. just looks weird atm

also wear a buttondown or something and not a tshirt under that, please

ok i'll give it a shot

the picture is blurry as hell so you can't see much anywhoo

-you could profit from a longer inseam

-can't tell if you're tucking your shirt or not. but anyway if you're wearing a cardigan, the shirt or tshirt underneath must come as close as possible to the cardigans length at your waist. just looks weird atm

also wear a buttondown or something and not a tshirt under that, please

thanks and sorry about the pic. i really need a pair of not different jeans, most likely not lvc. its a cardigcan which i should just unbutton i guess, thanks for the comment though

18476_432306905695_707500695_10687061_4411827_n.jpg

my first post here.. dont take a lot of photos, this one is from last spring. doesnt really matter cuz none of you have seen it!

kinda defeats the point of what are you wearing today when the pic is almost a year old, unless you still wear the same thing. if so, lets see the evo on those jeans.

^true, but i always enjoy when other ppl post their shit.. so i thought id post one of the few pics i got and since i havent posted in here before, nobodys seen me before. the jeans are onvis btw, theyre retired cuz i really dont like em. ill see if i can find a pic.

^true, but i always enjoy when other ppl post their shit.. so i thought id post one of the few pics i got and since i havent posted in here before, nobodys seen me before. the jeans are onvis btw, theyre retired cuz i really dont like em. ill see if i can find a pic.

well we cant even see what your wearing, wait we can, standard flannel and raw denim, that would be better posted in "what are your jeans doing today" with a story about where you were. post seasonal fits, that are unique to you and express your pesonal style here.

That's a great look. simple white tee & jeans. effortlessly cool.

IMG_03391.jpg

Layrite+LVC tee + LVC 1890 + RW877

• sufu1 unpinned this topic