25 fun factz

Lab

r U mAle oR wOmAn?

1. I love my dog and my brother equally but I don't love any one as much as them

2. Over the summer I didn't shower for over a month and now not showering doesn't gross me out

3. I have one best friend and one boyfriend

4. I'm obsessed with my weight

5. Nothing makes me happier then snowboarding

6. I'm a carbon copy of my father

7. My step monster works for the government and I do shit all the time just to spite her

8. A lot of the time I find myself not giving a shit about anyone but myself and then I stop and think and feel really fucking badly

9. I'm sneaking out at 1130 tonight and going to get drunk

10. I have school and have to wake up at 7 tomorrow

11. I like cutting myself with my knife because it's so sharp I can't feel it

12. I don't cut myself because if I did my boyfriend would break up with my and my best friend would kill me

13. I've been grounded for the past three months but I've learned to like it

14. Being grounded has made me the most secluded person I know

15. Today at school I spit on this bitch, she's fourteen and has been pregnant four times, she's had two abortions and one miscarriage but she's keeping this one

16. Everyone thinks I'm a slut but I'm not

17. I love school, I love learning

18. I want to be a high school or college history teacher when I grow up

19. I want to go to UBC and major in religious studies but I'll prob wind up going to VCU

20. I would kill myself before I got fat

21. I have sleep apnea

22. I wish I were an inch taller or an inch shorter

23. the number 23 freaks me the fuck out

24. My parents don't believe that I'm going to graduate high school

25. Mushrooms are my favorite drug ever

when I was young I won several art contests ($_$) but now I'm afraid my hand is more familiar with a keyboard then a pencil.

I had cancer which resulted in me living in the hospital for six months and I got over my fear of dying in an unknown place

I do everything fast. I walk fast. I talk fast. I work fast and I eat fast. it's only recently that i've started to try and slow down but old habits are hard to break.

my name is wingyin really but no one uses it. except my mom when she's really pissed. then she'll use my full Chinese name x.x

my dad picked my name which means pretty and clean.

I'm a pretty easy going don't give a damn kinda person which unfortunately some pple read as a pushover which isn't true..esp at work..I don't know what I'll do if I don't get what I want..so far it hasn't happened yet..just waiting for the floor to give

I have three scars on my body but never broke a bone

I spent my first four summers on a farm with chickens, cows, etc.

I was born with a hole in my heart, but it has since closed up.

When I was a small child (>5), I went on a carnival ride (the swinging viking boat). My heart and breathing stopped. They had to stop the ride.

I do not ride rollercoasters.

I hate clutter and accumulating stuff.

Sometimes I feel like walking away from it all.

1. my favorite shot is cum in a bathtub

2. i like stalking people on facebook

3. i really only want them to pet my flufffriend

4. i hate rumpleminz

5. i hate people who like rumpleminz

6. im either a great or a really shitty tipper, depending on if im drunk

7. ive fucked about half of my female friends

8. i think all my friends boyfriends are losers

9. all the girls i like probably think i'm a loser (im sure of it)

10. my biggest pet peeve is when somebody doesnt call/text you back

11. i wont call you back

12. i usually wont call you at all

13. my jawns are my best friends

14. i got chlamydia once

15. i gave chlamydia twice

16. i swear a lot

17. i fart more than i swear

18. im bored with this list already

19. my beard is out of control, but i girl i know likes it, so i dont want to shave

20. i dont roll on shabbas

21. i am one of the few people who looks good in 19cm mij

22. people who wear diors piss me off

23. i want a great dane

24. re: no. 9--fuck them anyway

25. im about to hit reply

1. my favorite shot is cum in a bathtub

2. i like stalking people on facebook

3. i really only want them to pet my flufffriend

4. i hate rumpleminz

5. i hate people who like rumpleminz

6. im either a great or a really shitty tipper, depending on if im drunk

7. ive fucked about half of my female friends

8. i think all my friends boyfriends are losers

9. all the girls i like probably think i'm a loser (im sure of it)

10. my biggest pet peeve is when somebody doesnt call/text you back

11. i wont call you back

12. i usually wont call you at all

13. my jawns are my best friends

14. i got chlamydia once

15. i gave chlamydia twice

16. i swear a lot

17. i fart more than i swear

18. im bored with this list already

19. my beard is out of control, but i girl i know likes it, so i dont want to shave

20. i dont roll on shabbas

21. i am one of the few people who looks good in 19cm mij

22. people who wear diors piss me off

23. i want a great dane

24. re: no. 9--fuck them anyway

25. im about to hit reply

yo...this is ... why aren't there more people like this OUT THERE?

I don't care if this shit was just typed as some bored off-the-cuff rant, internet persona, what have you, all those labels are bullshit. If you wrote/said/thought it, it's you. Man, this is good shit

my name is wingyin really but no one uses it. except my mom when she's really pissed. then she'll use my full Chinese name x.x

can i call you wingyin? i call all the chinese people i know on sufu by their chinese names, if i know it. unless their western names are better (conan and homi).

1. I was at this random picnic at a farm when i was like five and they, for some reason, gave all the kids the option of picking a kitten that was just born to take home. I picked the scared one who wouldnt come out of this corner and we had to go get her. Took the cat home named it phantom.

2. When we moved a few years later my aunt took the cat because we couldnt. The cat is now really old and hates everyone except my aunt and myself. I see this cat maybe once a year and even though it dosnt look happy when i pick it up it dosnt scratch me or freak out like when everyone else picks it up.

3. I found a terrier mix at the park a couple years ago. it was like 95 out and its hair was all grown out and knotted and he looked really sad.

4. We were playing disc golf and had just finished the front nine so I said if he was still there when we were done with the back i would take him home. He was still there and this little kid starting crying when i tried to take him because he wanted him but his mom told me that i should take him if i could keep him.

5. I still have this dog. he is a little punk, but its mostly for show.

6. his name is marley.

7. I hate that movie about marley and me. Fuck jennifer aniston.

8. Syracuse game just went to overtime.

9. Go Cuse.

10. I love bagels

11. Spinach ones are my favorite.

12. I dont want to go to work tonight.

13. I need a new pair of jeans

14. My rental car gets over 34mpg.

15. I dont feel like doing 25 because of number 8.

WUT? AND HOW?

no idea i think i fell down on it real hard one day working out int he park and next thing i know it hurts to walk sometimes when its real cold and hurts real bad when its about to rain/raining/snowing.

1-5.

1. Im very much a homebody/hermit.

2. My fwends dun undastans the denim game.(minus almondcrusha)

3. My knee has a small amount of trace fluid that allows me to predict weather.

4. Im out of codeine its at the pharm i have to get, but it snowed thus knee hurt and no meds = a;sldkjf;asjdfsa .

5. I drink a lot of water and been eating healthy to help satisfy my hunger for jon basetow status abs. 3074747_861ae03fd9.jpg howd you do it mrchariybrown ?

6-10.

6. when i was young i never ventured outside much to play but when i finally did, i realized at that point that everyone spoke a funny language basically english.

7. i didnt learn english till i was 6, but never went to esl because the teacher saw how fast my brother picked it up and thought i'd do the same which was true.

8. i play the guitar but not well ... somewhat well ? i try but im tone deaf so its hard.

9. im pretty blind with a perscription that around the 600s and with stigmatism

10. i sometimes have dreams that come true, pyschic ?

my right ankle is fucked

i would never become mormon

I like alot of things related to the WWII

im not racist but i like some racist jokes

i hate rednecks

codeine is great

never smoked anything/never took a puff

i think all my friends boyfriends are losers

some people really think i'm a satanist or fucked up

people dont "get" me

I wont cut my hair

I dont have a job and I feel great about it

i'm/was hyper

i'm kinda scared of heights but I love heights too

i love weird/crazy girls

I cant find the correct english term for orgueilleux (which I am)

will edit later

1. no one in this thread has a job

2. I am young as fuck and I hate everyone my age (super elitist)

3. even though I hate all these people, I have add or adhd or w/e bullshit and I start random interesting conversations very well so I make lots of friends

4. I realized recently that I am addicted to the computer

5. sometimes I feel like I am the smartest person in the world, then at other times I feel humble as shit like I am bottom of the intelligence totem pole

6. I like philosophy and I am thinking deep thoughts about 90% of the time when I am not interested in what a school class has to offer me

7. Sometimes I am a voracious reader and I mow down books but other times I can't even get past the first page of a book

8. I recently gained new found respect for lil wayne even though pretty much everyone I know thinks I hate his guts. I never did. I just hated his music; or like 95% of it.

9. I am a music elitist to the max

10. I often fantasize about being able to cook amazingly. I am a mediocre cook, but the basic things I can cook come out amazing

11. up until the 7th grade, I was literally addicted to ramen, or at least the MSG in it. I couldn't come home from school without climbing onto of the counter to get it (it was on top of the fridge). If I didn't have it, I would feel empty and eat a bunch of random crap to get me full instead.

12. recently I have been binging on electronic music and old 90's shit

13. to this day, I maintain that the best teacher I ever had was my english/history teacher in the 8th grade

14. I am sensitive as shit about being azn. If I think your racist, I will tear you down

15. I'm a fucking good orator and I general make arguments sound like I'm right even if I'm not.

16. I am scared of the fact that I am so good at manipulating people

17. sometimes I amaze myself with the amount of little white lies that I spew out. I don't get caught 99.99% of the time, and for the most part, they are beneficial to people (don't get people mad at me now, secretly clean up the mess later)

18. my weight fluctuates at a ridiculous rate. If I go work out for half an hour, I come out being hella cut. then I go home and take a nap and wake up slim/skinny/a bit flabby.

19. I don't know how many pushups I can do. the highest I ever counted was 180. I can't keep track afterwards.

20. I want my six pack back but I have absolutely no motivation

21. I can't do anything unless something is motivating me (ie won't work out unless I am doing it for a sport team)

22. this list is much better than the one I made for facebook

23. I am liberal as fuck

24. lost my virginity when I was 14 (freshman) to a 17 year old (senior)

25. I fucking suck at math, English and history classes make me feel like I am mega genius

edit: 24 was at her house. I had to sneak out and walk 4 miles home at 8pm because her parents came home. to this day, I don't think sex is that great for this reason. now I rarely pursue any relationships with chicks

1. no one in this thread has a job

2. I am young as fuck and I hate everyone my age (super elitist)

3. even though I hate all these people, I have add or adhd or w/e bullshit and I start random interesting conversations very well so I make lots of friends

4. I realized recently that I am addicted to the computer

5. sometimes I feel like I am the smartest person in the world, then at other times I feel humble as shit like I am bottom of the intelligence totem pole

6. I like philosophy and I am thinking deep thoughts about 90% of the time when I am not interested in what a school class has to offer me

7. Sometimes I am a voracious reader and I mow down books but other times I can't even get past the first page of a book

8. I recently gained new found respect for lil wayne even though pretty much everyone I know thinks I hate his guts. I never did. I just hated his music; or like 95% of it.

9. I am a music elitist to the max

10. I often fantasize about being able to cook amazingly. I am a mediocre cook, but the basic things I can cook come out amazing

11. up until the 7th grade, I was literally addicted to ramen, or at least the MSG in it. I couldn't come home from school without climbing onto of the counter to get it (it was on top of the fridge). If I didn't have it, I would feel empty and eat a bunch of random crap to get me full instead.

12. recently I have been binging on electronic music and old 90's shit

13. to this day, I maintain that the best teacher I ever had was my english/history teacher in the 8th grade

14. I am sensitive as shit about being azn. If I think your racist, I will tear you down

15. I'm a fucking good orator and I general make arguments sound like I'm right even if I'm not.

16. I am scared of the fact that I am so good at manipulating people

17. sometimes I amaze myself with the amount of little white lies that I spew out. I don't get caught 99.99% of the time, and for the most part, they are beneficial to people (don't get people mad at me now, secretly clean up the mess later)

18. my weight fluctuates at a ridiculous rate. If I go work out for half an hour, I come out being hella cut. then I go home and take a nap and wake up slim/skinny/a bit flabby.

19. I don't know how many pushups I can do. the highest I ever counted was 180. I can't keep track afterwards.

20. I want my six pack back but I have absolutely no motivation

21. I can't do anything unless something is motivating me (ie won't work out unless I am doing it for a sport team)

22. this list is much better than the one I made for facebook

23. I am liberal as fuck

24. lost my virginity when I was 14 (freshman) to a 17 year old (senior)

25. I fucking suck at math, English and history classes make me feel like I am mega genius

edit: 24 was at her house. I had to sneak out and walk 4 miles home at 8pm because her parents came home. to this day, I don't think sex is that great for this reason. now I rarely pursue any relationships with chicks

lol at number 24

1.i am addicted to the computer

2. i recently found out that xbox isnt as fun as it used to be

3.throughout my life ive always tried to get a gf and failed

4.i am trying to get at a girl right now (lol)

5.im super gullible

6.i overly use catch phrases like Mega, super, omega, extreme, etc.

7.i hate it when people use the word "like" over 3 times in a sentence

8.im mainly into electronic music from the UK

9. i loathe lil wayne and soulja boy, cant stand their lyrics

10.i have a Pump It Up machine in my house

11. i am really envious of alot of my friends

12. i suck horribly at math and yet thats the class i try the hardest in

13. i usually get away at saying random crap in class

14.i hate people that are addicted to myspace, facebook, etc

15. i hate cats

16.i am super skinny though i eat alot

17.i hate dickriders, kiss-asses, sycophants

18. i hate ugly chicks who use too much make-up

19.i play the bass guitar

20.i am atheist

21.my sister is really fucking annoying and i cant wait til she moves out

22. Japanese soda candy are my favorite

23.i have 3 ipods

24.i wish i could go to SF every day

25. this is where i hit reply

when I was young I won several art contests ($_$) but now I'm afraid my hand is more familiar with a keyboard then a pencil.

I had cancer which resulted in me living in the hospital for six months and I got over my fear of dying in an unknown place

I do everything fast. I walk fast. I talk fast. I work fast and I eat fast. it's only recently that i've started to try and slow down but old habits are hard to break.

my dad picked my name which means pretty and clean.

I'm a pretty easy going don't give a damn kinda person which unfortunately some pple read as a pushover which isn't true..esp at work..I don't know what I'll do if I don't get what I want..so far it hasn't happened yet..just waiting for the floor to give

I have three scars on my body but never broke a bone

I spent my first four summers on a farm with chickens, cows, etc.

mine translates literally to "duke big wave"

1. i've gotten 11 speeding tickets. once i managed 3 within a 2 day period...and have received 3 from the same cop...awkward.

2. my mother studied sculpture in college and so most of my life has been spent in her studio, galleries, or museums.

3. my favorite ninja turtle is raphael, although michelangelo is a close second.

4. as part of the "desegregation program" i would be picked up by a taxi cab at 6am in the morning everyday from 4-8th grade and driven into the city of st. louis to attend classes. every kid always had the new jordans when they came out...needless to say i didn't, and was jealous.

5. i'm a first generation american. both parents are from romania and so i identify more with other first generation people than average white americans despite being a cracker myself.

6. due to attending school in the city of st. louis i thought the word naked was pronounced "nekkid" until my junior year of high school.

7. i busted my head open against a wall and refused to go to the hospital. instead i put a towel on my head and a hat over the bleeding wound and went to bed. in hindsight, i was a fucking idiot.

8. i've planted rice in japan.

9. i want to own a jazz bar one day, despite not possessing much knowledge of jazz (still learning).

10. i have a wallpaper of a skyscape that came with my computer. i went to the bar from "lost in translation" (lame, i know) and after having had a few cocktails, looked out the window, and on the way out, realized that the photograph was taken from the exact position i was standing. tripped me the fuck out.

11. i almost choked to death on a lychee gummy when i was around 10.

12. i used to write to my best friends from 1-3 grade for about two years after i moved away. we eventually lost contact. i wish i could find them, but one is a korean guy with the last name kim and the other is a chinese guy with the last name liu...i think it's safe to assume i'll never find them.

13. my favorite super heroes are batman and spider-man.

14. my favorite beast wars transformers were dinobot and rhinox.

15. i once got a note home from the principle during elementary school 2 days in a row. one for flicking a girl off on the bus, another for saying "oreo poopies" in the cafeteria (some bitch snitched on me).

16. i quit my job at whole foods by leaving in the middle of my shift during break...partially inspired by office space.

17. i once got food poisoning and hallucinated that i was the c.e.o. of a company being investigated by the f.b.i. shit was fucked up.

18. people think i'm french because of my last name.

19. i was raised mostly by my mom and grandma. my grandma taught me how to play soccer.

20. my favorite liquor is rum. my favorite rum thus far is mount gay, and when i tell people the name of the brand they always laugh.

21. used to play magic. used to have a green elf deck, shit was cool.

22. if it were up to me, i'd sleep during the day and wake up around 7pm.

23. the ghost in the shell franchise is amazing.

24. i have a bad habit of buying a lot of nice notebooks. i don't always get around to filling them up before buying the next batch.

25. i went to nyc, and was looking forward to seeing the guggenheim. while i was in town, it was being remodeled and i didn't get to see anything.

1. I got hit by a car twice

2. I fell out of a car

3.While sliding down one of those rails i fell and cracked my head

4.My pinky almost got cut off because someone rolled over it with ice skating blades when i fell

5. I used to be really poor

6. I squeemish when it comes to blood

7.I threw a chair at my teacher in elementary school

8.I take pleasure in staring at the vagina

9.I say random things when im alone

10. I like spending time alone sometimes

11.I am cheesy when it comes to women

12. I have 6 sisters and 1 brother

13.I won a poetry contest

14.I cant decide who i am

15.I got my first cell phone last year

16.I can drink alot of alcohol for a short asian guy

17. Asian women arent attracted to me for some odd reason

18.I have to pee as i am typing this

19.I cut my finger really deep the otherday while fishing

20. I dont have a best friend

21.I like zoning out

22.I like zombies

23.Poofy vagina is interesting

24.I like crazy wimmenz

25.I won a hotdog eating contest

10.i have a Pump It Up machine in my house

wtf do you have a pump it up machine in your house for and do you have a good story for having one

16.I can drink alot of alcohol for a short asian guy

for some reason i had the idea that you were a white guy. totally the opposite of the assumption that everyone on sufu is azn.