25 fun factz

Lab

1. I eat far too much chilli

2. I don't show a lot of emotion and my facial expression generally doesn't change too much

3. As a result, people sometimes think I'm moody / unapproachable when I'm usually quite happy / content.

4. My favourite snacks are french onion dip on bagels and cookies.

5. Occasionally I lie about unimportant things to avoid conversation

6. I'm more of a morning / day person, and sometimes wish the good shit didn't always happen at night...

7. I want to live til I'm 100, but I'm not sure why exactly.

8. I get asked for money by people on the street a lot, and probably give something to them over half the time.

9. I can't remember the name of the first girl I had sex with. Or even the next few after that...

10. I've only developed a real interest in clothes over the past couple of years.

11. I miss the smell of hops from the brewery near where I grew up.

12. I have been quite bad with my money in recent times, yet this has really only started to dawn on me since the recession hit.

13. Despite this, I was still on eBay today bidding on things I'll probably never ever wear (thankfully I did not win any of them)

14. I feel like I take the easy route a lot of times, and need to get outside my comfort zone more often.

15. I want/plan to spend several months traveling in Africa.

16. I love music more than anything else.

17. I daydream often about the same (unrealistic) dreams, but have never acted on them and feel age is starting to creep up on me

18. Sometimes it seems like I'm out of touch with my generation

19. I could quite easily live for months on a desert island by myself.

20. I can never fall asleep on my back

21. It usually takes me a good hour (or more) to get ready in the morning, and you'd never guess it from my sometimes less-than-stellar grooming.

22. I walk nearly everywhere, even if its 2-3+km away and I could easily take the bus/train instead

23. I have an odd fascination with dark, seedy places

24. I was obsessed with basketball cards, then Magic cards, then video games when I was younger. I take a passing interest in a lot of things now, but no longer have any one major hobby/obsession - I blame the internet for that.

25. It has taken me far too long to think of 25 facts about me.

1. I am 25 years old

2. I am an introvert

3. I gave diamonds my phone number, but he never calls

4. DUM is pretty much the only black person I know

5. I think technical outerwear is really cool

6. I want my remains launched into space

7. I saw a ghost once (not just some blur, and actual lady, face and all) but I don’t believe in ghosts

8. Both Sweden and Canada think I’m good enough to be a citizen

9. I used to think I had yellow fever but I don’t

10. There was this depression test on a bus ad the other day and I answered yes to 6 out of 10 questions

11. The last album I paid for was DMX – Flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood

12. I drank 2 beers today so far and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon

13. I prefer cats to dogs but I am allergic to cats

14. I don’t drink milk, but I eat cheese at least twice a day

15. I remember and prefer the fat Lagerfeld

16. I have no savings

17. I have a gap in my front teeth

18. I’ve never smoked anything

19. I seem to have a thing for girls with curly hair

20. And bizarre Gaelic names

21. I’ve always done okay slacking off, so I find it very difficult to try

22. People on welfare make more money than me

23. I broke my thumb in 9 places once

24. I analyze everything everyone I see is wearing. So much so that a good friend of mine remarked “you might think lars is looking at your cleavage but he’s actually more interested in your shirt”

25. I’ve never flown as a revenue passenger on an airplane. Meaning I’ve never gone to the airport knowing I was getting on a plane.

1.I never really associated with my race until college

2.I love sports

3.im extremely competetive

4.i criticize my older brother too much

5.i get annoyed with my older brother too much

6.if i dont walk with a friend i feel like everyone is staring at me

7.so i do some nervous habits to try to calm myself like click a pen while walking

8.im not shy so i dont understand whats wrong with me.

9.either im afraid of committment or im too picky either way i find reasons why a girl can't be my GF

10.idk why i prefer azn girls most of the time

11.but i love mixed black girls

12.i too wasn't steezy in hs which is why i compensate by spending money on clothes

13.I have a superfast metabolism and not enough money for me to get buff.

14.Theres never any food in the house

15.I love to work out but i can't gain weight mainly cause of 13 and 14

16.i spend most of my money on food and clothes

17.but get mad at myself for spending alot of money on food especially since its not helping me gain weight.

18.im super eclectic and pretty much no a little about EVERYTHING

19.i love to read times and newspapers

20.i think i would be a good psychologist

21.I analyze everything and develop a cause and effect to why that event happaned

22.i used to be a Super nice guy until i found the light

23.im still a nice guy at heart until i never show it.

24.im a pretty good rapper

25 i would never ask for a autograph of an athlete or celebrity unless i intend to sell.

26. i love to read about other "normal" peoples lives so send me your blog,

27 since im so bored ill do 30

28 in highschool i knew a bit of info about basically every single person my seinor year if i seen them more than twice

29 i remeber names and faces super easy until i got to college now i meet so many people that i forget there name on the spot( or maybe i have some disorder)

30 even though i said i have a preference for azn women its only VERY(due to enviroment) slight and i love all types of women i dont discriminate.

yo yo yo

open up yo bible lets hear from the reverend

babygirl is a dime so that means me and her are eleven

if you're kinda slow that means that im number one

and ill shoot you down like a girl with a gun

she will reject you,point it straight at your cranium

hold people ransom for money to buy enough jawns for a whole stadium

and you can't see what you not looking for so im never ever seen

a little flamboyant and prone to trend hopping but im never scene

dont hold these 16 bars against me

its 4 am my brain stop kicking awhile ago like bruce lee.

and im way to tired to think of clever punchlines

but ill always be on my game especially in crunchtime.

tell me whats so super about the future

you can't butterfly effect that shit,switch it up, karma sutra

u can always get more money but not limited edition denim

pussy money weed son pick your venom.

26. I always have a decent skateboard setup in my trunk even though i dont skate that often anymore.

27. I still follow the local skate footy off of youtube and know who people are even though they have no idea of me.

28. I got pulled over going 107 in a 65 like ten months ago and the court date keeps getting continued because no DA will let me do anything with it. I will probably lose my license or at least have a provisional one.

29. It was like 1230 at night when i got pulled over and no one was around either direction on the interstate. I talked my way out of going to jail and told him i hadnt been drinking even though i had and was underage at the time.

30. A couple years ago i got pulled over because i wasnt paying attention because of the last jay z verse on never let me down.

31. I think the carter II is one of the most complete rap albums ever, but never tell people this unless they are not tools because I feel i respect it for more than just the reasons every other white suburban male likes it.

32. My favorite song is the Derick and the Dominos version of Layla

33. It is my ringtone

34. My phone is usually on vibrate though unless im at my house or doing something around the house outside.

35. I hate when people constantly send text messages while im driving. I find it rude and usually let them know about this.

36. Im short with people and people usually think its because im in a bad mood or a dickhead, but im usually in a pretty good mood.

37. I dont really respect anyone unless they are a dick back to me everyonce and a while.

38. I like The Wire alot but never talk about for the same reasons as the whole carter II rant up further.

39. I have like 12 pairs of shoes but only wear like 3 of them.

40. I love W.E.B. Griffin novels because they are very detailed unless Clancy trash.

41. These novels lead me to fantasize about the life of senior military officers, especially during the 40s

42. I would be in the military if i could just skip up to a higher rank and not have to deal with everyone else just starting.

43. My dads side of the family is filled with all types of different people and I believe i got the best of them in my genes.

44. My dads dad, who i never met,(he died while my dad was young) published a jazz magazine that failed and i was just told about this a couple years ago. My grandmother says im kinda like him and he was apparently kinda a dick.

45. One of my dads brother is a failed artist (i guess) but I respect him all the more because of this. He did what he wanted in life and now has a cool wife and very intelligent children because he raised them correctly.

46. I want to put my kids is private school when they are young to get the fundamentals down good before they are thrown in with the public school kids.

47. This is killing time before i go to super bowl party.

48. Really fat people disgust me. I just dont see how this happens.

49. Most of America disappoints me

50. One of my friends is moving to a small town in France to be a pastry chef because the guy he works for now is going back there to work again and is offering to help him out. I am way jealous of this situation.

1 my family has never been a slid part of my life.

2 in the first ten years of my life i moved over 14 times.

3 my parents are both huuuge drug addicts to the point where my father has developed schizophrenic attributes and won't talk to me on the phone because of the cia listening in on us.

4 my mother has told me multiple times she never could love me, and then flip flopped back to how important i am yet she continues to prove that its the prior.

5 i've only had one relationship, i am still in it after breaking up with her, it was the biggest mistake of my life and i'm trying so hard to make amends and fix things.

6 like everyone else i have my insecurities mainly about my height(5'6") and it pisses me off that it limits certain brands i can wear.

7 like misterko my favorite part of my house is the bathroom.

8 i've never genuinely liked a single one of my friends, i just hate them less than most people.

9 i really can't stand hanging out with my peers, i feel so out of place, especially here in connecticut when i'm used to new york.

10 death cab for cutie has been my favorite band since freshman year of high school, some things never change even now 6 years later.

11 being in this semi-long distance relationship is really lame and it makes me appreciate the time we have together even more.

12 i want to exercise more but i was born with a hip defect so it makes running an agonizing process but i still try and do it anyway.

13 my whole family thinks i have an eating disorder.

14 i used to be obsessed with video games but i just think it's so lame.

15 i however, still play magic the gathering with a couple friends and used to competitively to the point where i went to the world championship.

16 i don't mind gay people at all, though i hate being asked if i'm gay.

17 i can't sleep a whole night anymore and it's really getting annoying.

18 my sisters fucked half the guys in my town, literally, i'm ashamed of her so much.

19 i still fear that my girlfriend is/was ashamed to be seen in her town with me. i fucking hate suburbs.

20 i was born across from the same cemetery that the whole ichabod crane story happened.

21 i love zombie movies but only if i have reeses pieces and a slushie to eat/drink along with it.

22 i mainly hate my friends because they see me as an easy target to abuse and insult.

23 i probably won't buy myself much clothing anymore because i have my girlfriend back and all my funds are going to her.

24 i still can't find a job ever since i had to quit at barneys, i don't know if i'll ever like a job that much again.

25 i'm a fashion/business major but have no idea what i'll be able to do with it after college. or even what college i want to go to after this

might as well go on a little bit more.

26 i want to follow my girlfriend to chicago to live with her, i take our relationship very seriously.

27 we've been together for about a year now and i have no intention of ending it anytime soon.

28 if i move with her to chicago i will propose to her at some point.

29 i don't know if she'll ever let me come along.

30 i can't sleep anymore because of number 29.

magic the gathering nice

my favorite card art was Jester's Cap i collected that card for a while, i even got an autographed copy that might've been signed by you, i forgot who it was, if it was even authentic. It was in pretty beat condition.

Burnham Djinn, Oath of Druids and Cursed Scroll burn decks were the shit. Was never good at those 'depletion' decks, had to take em out afap

1 I played magic cards like crazy in 9th grade.

2 still keeping all my cards to play again one day. maybe when I am 24. or when I get out of grad school

3 I am 20 now

4 won't finish undergrad until 22 at earliest, then won't have arch masters until 25 at earliest... will miss out on pre 25 working professional life and fun

5 I killed two mice last night and feel pretty bad about it but not too bad

6 I took a video of myself drowning one of the mice. at the time I did it to honor the mouse because I felt sick and sort of sad... now I realize it's pretty fucked up and I basically made mouse snuff film

7 don't know if I should delete the 256 MB 2 minute movie or keep it

8 you can see the mouse death spasming

9 no more mouse facts

10 going to bring back the fun to these facts for money tuff

11 dude lives in Bristol which is pretty sweet, I think. I really like Bristol and Seattle despite never having been since some of my favorite bands are: Tricky (maxinquaye), portishead, These Arms Are Snakes, Kill Sadie (not really seattle), Playing Enemy, Boat, more.

12 hoping user landho will do these facts, bet they would be funny and genuine. want to get lunch and such with him when he moves to nyc later

13 another user I think is cool is royalefatale. sort of hoping I will run into him at some point, at same time it would RUIN THE MAGIC

14 am slightly more obnoxious online than real life. this is true for most people I think

15 I hate a few people on this site. could list them, that would be fun right money tuff?

16 not going to list them

17 in denial of being japanophile. evidence: white, studied japanese in high school, have been to japan multiple times, wearing flat head jeans and 45rpm tee right now. listening to j pop though I swear this is a rare occassion. no, I'm not japanophile I swear!!

18 I think my boss is annoyed with me. somewhat justified since it's 11.46 am and all I've done today is email and check music sites + superfuture.

19 since saturday night I am starting to get really tired of people thinking I am gay. used to really not give a fuck but now it's getting old....

20 I never sell anything. clothes, magic cards, comics, textbooks, CDs. planning to save them and give them to my kids or nephews/neices ( if I don't have kids) in order to try recreating my childhood since I think I turned out OK

21 for some reason the only girls I ever like are from california. basically true with guy friends too.

22 I love california, it rules.

23 never been to southern california though

24 listen to a lot of new york music, really used to new york lifestyle though I am in denial of liking it here since I insist to myself that SF is better

25 going to save this post to word on my computer, put it in a folder with other reflective type stuff. including: list of books I read in 2008, that lifestyle top 10 from thread ftb made last year, some lists of why certain days of my life were particularly good or bad, some typed conversations I had where we couldn't speak out loud because a room mate I fucking hated (still hate) was in the room too.

that's all!

27. I need a pair of tight black pants. This is the one void in my clothing collection. Actually, a pair of pants that fit is missing from my whole wardrobe.

28. Also wanna get some shit in velvet and silk. I dunno if I'd feel good in the velvet, but I often fantasize about being holed up in some Beverly Hills suite sprawled on the couch in black silk suit, black silk shirt halfway unbuttoned and got some sunglasses on (which I need to get as well).

1. my bad max and trev i'm not flakey i just have really odd/unlucky timing

2. im wayyyyyyyyyyy insecure when it comes to ladies i like...jeez man shit is sickening.

3. the more i get to know a person the less i trust em...fucked up but i dont give a fuck if a random person lies to me, yet once i really know someone im always questioning the things they say...even little shit like what you ate for dinner...you never know and even when you think you know you dont really fucking know unless you seen what went down with your very own eyes...fuck...yea...i have trust issues...oh my god...fuck. fuck.

4. yooooooooooooooooo i had some crazy popsicle last night wow shit was crazy...theres some spout on the side so you drink the juice as it melts wow shit was mindblowing to me.

5. always have one foot in and one foot out the door...cant be puttin all your chips into one bet...you never know who's a snake...you never know if your girl is lieing...

6. everyone's a liar anyway...the only shit that seperates us are the good and bad liars...

7. rarely drink lately. havent fucked with drugs at all in the past few months. really only have smokes but realistically i can do without it...

8. i hate lies.

9. i hate liars.

10. nah but for real i think love is all...

11. and honesty that shit is important.

12. always been wanting to learn drums but have always lived in small apartments...