28. i get rly shy sometimes

29. i think im a pervert

30. like others, im sure, im much more bold online

31. sufu has opened my mind so much in the short time ive been a member

32. when im daydreaming about sex, and i get turned on, i sneeze

33. i have a "cute" sneeze

34. im blushing about #32

35. im gna miss my family a lot when i move

It has always been like this for me too. Recently ive been fuckin with that macrobiotics and drinking a gallon of green tea a day so now it's easier. Turning the faucet on works well.

#?) It's extremely hard for me to take a shit I have to be in a quiet environment in order to concentrate

number 27: I love facebook-status-change sufu partays

1. i'm the kind of person who could never/would never want write 25 things about myself.

the end

GIRL NEXT TIME YOU CHANGE YOUR STATUS IT IS GONNA BE **ON*** UP IN THERE

CONSIDER YO' FINE SELF WARNED

1-5:

1. i spent the last half hour at work doing a 25 facts, clicked "post quick reply" and was forced to sign in again, thereby losing my 25 facts.

2. i sufu a lot at work. i silently thank my employer for paying me while i sufu

3. my brain shuts off when people i don't care for talk

4. i'm really bad with names. it's not that i don't care to know your name... it's just that i don't care when i first you. then i decide later whether i care or not, and by that time i've usually already forgotten.

5. i swing to the left a little. i compensate for this by putting it down my right leg

1. i'm the kind of person who could never/would never want write 25 things about myself.

the end

That's what you think at first, but I felt the same way (long before this thread came around), and didn't think I could write a list about myself. BUT, I spent some time, adding things as they came to me, rather than agonizing over what to put next, and I even asked my mom for some facts about myself, and got it done, and it was worth it -- kinda interesting!

1. I love my dog and my brother equally but I don't love any one as much as them

2. Over the summer I didn't shower for over a month and now not showering doesn't gross me out

3. I have one best friend and one boyfriend

4. I'm obsessed with my weight

5. Nothing makes me happier then snowboarding

6. I'm a carbon copy of my father

7. My step monster works for the government and I do shit all the time just to spite her

8. A lot of the time I find myself not giving a shit about anyone but myself and then I stop and think and feel really fucking badly

9. I'm sneaking out at 1130 tonight and going to get drunk

10. I have school and have to wake up at 7 tomorrow

11. I like cutting myself with my knife because it's so sharp I can't feel it

12. I don't cut myself because if I did my boyfriend would break up with my and my best friend would kill me

13. I've been grounded for the past three months but I've learned to like it

14. Being grounded has made me the most secluded person I know

15. Today at school I spit on this bitch, she's fourteen and has been pregnant four times, she's had two abortions and one miscarriage but she's keeping this one

16. Everyone thinks I'm a slut but I'm not

17. I love school, I love learning

18. I want to be a high school or college history teacher when I grow up

19. I want to go to UBC and major in religious studies but I'll prob wind up going to VCU

20. I would kill myself before I got fat

21. I have sleep apnea

22. I wish I were an inch taller or an inch shorter

23. the number 23 freaks me the fuck out

24. My parents don't believe that I'm going to graduate high school

25. Mushrooms are my favorite drug ever

* I meant to make one of those: when I was a baby I modeled for kodiak and was on one of those little paper envelopes you get your developed pictures in

I was on a boat in the boston harbor, we took ocean baths with dr. bronners

^I gagged when I read that, no lie. My dad likes to talk about shrimp and raw meat and salmon ice cream and other various disgusting ice cream flavors when I'm eating dinner and one time I almost hurled everywhere, that shit is disgusting.

1-5.

1. Im very much a homebody/hermit.

2. My fwends dun undastans the denim game.(minus almondcrusha)

3. My knee has a small amount of trace fluid that allows me to predict weather.

4. Im out of codeine its at the pharm i have to get, but it snowed thus knee hurt and no meds = a;sldkjf;asjdfsa .

5. I drink a lot of water and been eating healthy to help satisfy my hunger for jon basetow status abs. 3074747_861ae03fd9.jpg howd you do it mrchariybrown ?