the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black dudes,

is BET Comedy Jam REALLY that funny?

i don't find the humour most of the time, yet the crowd gives dude a standing O after every joke he says.

Black dudes,

which white rappers get props? Just Serch?

Em gets props, and ash roth is on the radar

black dudes,

is BET Comedy Jam REALLY that funny?

i don't find the humour most of the time, yet the crowd gives dude a standing O after every joke he says.

watching BET is previous level

do all black women that attend a university belong to that sorority? (pink and green lettering, AKA maybe?)

most, not all

^^

chea

icandunkonyou

droppin the black knowledge bombs

what is your reaction to those hipsterish du's (nonblack) callin other nonblacks niggas

is this even a question?

DONT FUCKING DO IT

i did drop the n-bomb in front of one of my black doods on fri, but i was referring to this herb white bartender/ghey dj up in the corny frat club

it was meant to be hostile

the n!gg@ was playing big and rich, for fucks sake

had i been strapped he would have seen it

i think black dood thought it was funny, but it was a total mistake that i never intend to repeat

certain latins can get away with this imo, although my opinion doesn't really count here

my initial reaction when i hear anyone that's not black use that word is, "he/she needs to get her ass whooped!". but then i remember that that's not the civilized way to handle things, and i just ignore them.

icandunkonyou

droppin the black knowledge bombs

what is your reaction to those hipsterish du's (nonblack) callin other nonblacks niggas

if i like her, should i white nike her??

this is a common mistake people make. do NOT white nike her, (nor put a ring on it) because once you do that, she'll think you're a lame. maybe buy her some reeboks? that way she knows you care, but you're not going to over do it. once you over do it, they feel they have the upperhand, and that's never a good thing.

whats the black opinion on black girls

every black guy i know is scared of black girls

These so called women are entirely paradoxical, they don't know what they want, let alone you figuring it out, they think any black men who don't go out of their way to date them is "abandoning" them and to top it off their entirely too difficult to please. That goes for about 95% of these women and the rest are just the luck of the draw

P.S. this isn't even a joke or an exaggeration, i learned this sitting a focus group at columbia univ. comprised of women with masters degrees or higher

Why do black guys encourage big black girls to get even bigger?

Like I seen black guys shouting things at pretty big women like

"damn girl I want to buy you some ribs"

"damn you big girl, imma get you bigger"

"girl, stay thick!"

see i don't get why black women be all demanding

with all the brothers in jail, dying young, etc., you would think that a dood with an education and a job would have his pick rite? so like, if you actin a bitch he can just be like curb and then find someone else

to tell the truth, for awhile i didn't like my own race of women because of the way they are often potrayed in the media, on these message boards, etc., but then i realized that not all black women are ghetto, loud, bunch of kids, etc. there are really some good legit black women out there that have their shit togethor & do know what they want in life. that's what made me like the women, that i shouldn't have stopped liking in the first place, again. when i hear other black men talk down on our women it sickens me. how can you help people actually believe the lies are true about ALL of our women? just like any other race, we have our bad, and we have our good. now it may not be 50/50, but we still DO have our good women. don't let anyone tell you different.

whats the black opinion on black girls

every black guy i know is scared of black girls

Why do black guys encourage big black girls to get even bigger?

Like I seen black guys shouting things at pretty big women like

"damn girl I want to buy you some ribs"

"damn you big girl, imma get you bigger"

"girl, stay thick!"

i've never encouraged, and won't encourage, a big girl to get even bigger. i've heard some black guys say to skinnier black women, eat more, but that's because as previously stated, their too skinny. but that's just like any other man telling his race of women to eat more because she's too skinny.

now when they say stay thick, it's because she has the right amount of ass & titties. we can appreciate a nice ass & tits because it's something to play with during sex.

alright, i was trying to make a lulz but i guess the point was how does the stereotype of the overbearing black woman persist? you would think the relatively small pool of eligible black men means whatever might have been tolerated in the past isn't any more

maybe it's b/c they know so many white, asian, and latino parents don't like black dudes so your long term options are kind of fucked

or maybe some brothers like the attitude

dunno, i've dated a couple black girls and they were different from white chicks etc. i've been with, but there wasn't necessarily more drama

and let's not get it twisted: rich white bitches are fucking pains in the ass in their own special way