the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on where you live, most people will think that you're gay or the acceptable negro.

or going to a job interview.

Its definitely a pain in the ass being black and wearing clothes that fit.

fuck all them. tite pants fuckin ya bitch 4 life.

if a poorly designed website is all that represents the black QB population, then i think its a fair question:

why are there no (or very little) black QBs??????

another thing, there are even fewer black kickers. WHY>????

Most of them are more apt for running/explosive movements. Of course they can be QB's as well, but I'm guessing that either they're more interested in running/receiving, or other influences forced them to believe that being a WR or RB was the more interesting position to play.

Also,

A fast black man can run, kick, and possibly throw.

A less fast white man can throw, kick, and possibly run.

Most of them are more apt for running/explosive movements. Of course they can be QB's as well, but I'm guessing that either they're more interested in running/receiving, or other influences forced them to believe that being a WR or RB was the more interesting position to play.

Also,

A fast black man can run, kick, and possibly throw.

A less fast white man can throw, kick, and possibly run.

i heard they are more explosive because they have extra tendons in their leg? (0)

ok... (5.5)

^i think its because they have more fast twitch muscle fibers than most other races. I remember reading somewhere it could possibly have to do with slave owners breeding their slaves to produce superior werqers. Genetic traits have been passed down, and voila.

sup eugenics

The top 8 fastest 100 meter times were by black men. The 6 top fastest times were from black women.

At a certain point, you have to accept the fact that the athleticism is most definitely on a genetic level.

Things like "more fast twitch muscles" and "slavery bred them" can't be completely dismissed imo. For the most part though, I'd attribute it to their ancestors adapting to their hunter/gatherer way of life. Can a goddamn anthropologist chime in?

My first best friend in preschool/kindergarten was black.

Kinda sucks how hard it is to make friends with black people nowadays. I'm Asian, and even as a minority, I feel like the gap between cultures is only getting wider.

stop walking around in big asian groups. Shit looking straight ghangis Khan

The top 8 fastest 100 meter times were by black men. The 6 top fastest times were from black women.

At a certain point, you have to accept the fact that the athleticism is most definitely on a genetic level.

Things like "more fast twitch muscles" and "slavery bred them" can't be completely dismissed imo. For the most part though, I'd attribute it to their ancestors adapting to their hunter/gatherer way of life. Can a goddamn anthropologist chime in?

All of our ancestors had hunter/gatherer ways of life.

Would like to chime in with a mention of the top swimmers of the world being white.

I would agree it does have to do with genetics, yes.

• 1 month later...

I can vouch for the white people behavior. We had a wall of shame in one my buddies dorm rooms. They had a bare mattress in their common area and whenever anyone passed out on it (or anywhere else) they would take a piece of lined notebook paper on it and write "STATISTIC" in huge lettering, place it carefully on the sleeper, photograph them, and include the shot on the wall.

Carry on.