the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my initial reaction when i hear anyone that's not black use that word is, "he/she needs to get her ass whooped!". but then i remember that that's not the civilized way to handle things, and i just ignore them.

I agree with that 100%. It really does not bother me but I would be lying if the first thing I imagine was whoever said that get straight jumped before they hit the block corner.

say whatever you want during a song though.

These so called women are entirely paradoxical, they don't know what they want, let alone you figuring it out, they think any black men who don't go out of their way to date them is "abandoning" them and to top it off their entirely too difficult to please. That goes for about 95% of these women and the rest are just the luck of the draw

P.S. this isn't even a joke or an exaggeration, i learned this sitting a focus group at columbia univ. comprised of women with masters degrees or higher

i couldn't think of how I wanted to reply to this...but it just disgusts me

i don't agree at all. 95%?! and you gathered this information from a group of black women? regardless, it doesn't give your statement any validity.

P.S. this isn't even a joke or an exaggeration, i learned this sitting a focus group at columbia univ. comprised of women with masters degrees or higher

not to sound like a white college dood, but a panel at columbia is not really a representative sample of anything

you basically heard from the type of black women who would show up for a focus group at columbia

i mean, i know why the stereotype exists, but...

more of a random thought, but

i live in the south now and nothing makes me wince more than old black d00dz who still have the 'sir' reflex

there's this guy who lives around the corner from me, near where i park every day

i give him the wave in the morning and he's always like 'alright sir how you doin?'

i always grit my teeth and say 'fine thanks'

it's like it's 2009 and i'm 50 years younger than him...fuck

I'm in the south and we just got manners. Thats not just blacks, everyone sais hello, polite courtesy etc. when I was up north niggas don't.

Even the Gangsters Down here have manners. Would you be scard of a north saying "run your pockets nigga" or a souther thug that with a smile and saying politely that he'd fuck you up if you don't give up your shit?

WOW. WHO gives a FUCK about NIGGERS UP NORTH or NIGGERS DOWN SOUTH.

WALK OUTSIDE AND TO ANYBODY WERE ALL JUST LIKE ANY OTHER NIGGER THEY MET BEFORE. WHY TRY TO DIFFERENTIATE BY REGION? THATS FUCKING RIDICULOUS. TO OTHER RACES WERE ALL THE SAME SHIT WITH THE SAME STINK. GET OVER YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT REGION. WERE OUT THE FUCK NUMBERED DUMBASS

IM SICK OF THIS HORSE SHIT THREAD

I'm in the south and we just got manners. Thats not just blacks, everyone sais hello, polite courtesy etc. when I was up north niggas don't.

Even the Gangsters Down here have manners. Would you be scard of a north saying "run your pockets nigga" or a souther thug that with a smile and saying politely that he'd fuck you up if you don't give up your shit?

btw dis aint exactly accurate

i've never had a old white geezer in a tom wolfe suit refer to me in this way

the only time i can recall was an angry judge, who i'm pretty sure meant it derisively

(this was in the course of work, not some criminal shit i done)

wtf is that supposed to mean? are you fuckin serious?

both men are gonna rob you. who gives a FUCK how polite they are? are you retarded? seriously? to even hold that as some sort of fucking point of endearment you have to be taking stupid pills

i dont give a flying fuck what some two bit thug is doing, thinking, or saying, in any piece of shit side of the country he lives on. DO YOU ROB PPL? NO? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT

hey, FUCK U and your Hawthrone Radio Stones Throw Podcast

honestly yo im pretty fuckin tense right now about a grip of other shit and yea this is my venting

u caught me

You can actually understand brothers that aren't from the south. Florida isn't that bad, but the brothers I know from Georgia.. I need a Rosetta Stone for those guys.

yo my point was that trying to act like brothers from the north or from the south are better or worse than the other is fucking retarded since some punjab working a 7 11 couldnt give a fuck what part of the country you were raised in when you go in to buy a swisher. dude just wants you out ASAP. america is about teams working for their own interest.

black folks need a brand new bag.

and its definately not gonna be bought with rap money.

• 3 weeks later...