the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

why do i suddenly see tons of black dudes rocking mohawks?

because black people pick up on white trends when white people are done with them, and vice versa. sort of like white people listening to music we don't listen to anymore, or using slang terms we don't use anymore.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do black guys hate white guys who try and speak "skreet" or the slang that is going on down there? When I was living in Chattanooga was I just bugging the brains out of everybody by using the slang and slurrin all my words?

Second question How do you make frozens/freeze cups? what is the sugar ratio for the recipe?

Do black guys hate white guys who try and speak "skreet" or the slang that is going on down there? When I was living in Chattanooga was I just bugging the brains out of everybody by using the slang and slurrin all my words?

don't bother me much, but don't front like you're straight gully from the means streets of insert hood here when your french canadian

Second question How do you make frozens/freeze cups? what is the sugar ratio for the recipe?

1tbsp:4-6 ounces of liquid, always a diabeetus concept

sort of like white people listening to music we don't listen to anymore, or using slang terms we don't use anymore.

This is so true, bring up Big Daddy Kane,and Pharcyde and thats like 3 hour conversation with white people. Black people be like "who?"

wow. nigga if i really cared i would neg rep you right now. this is not the "ask a whiteboy" thread.

BTW i find that grand hustle "BLACK BOY WHITE BOY" shit OFFENSIVE! >:^(

because black people pick up on white trends when white people are done with them, and vice versa. sort of like white people listening to music we don't listen to anymore, or using slang terms we don't use anymore.

i'm glad i'm not the only person who's noticed this phenomenon. it's fucking weird but very true.

wtf. black folks dont get down with del monte. way to expensive for some grape drink b

I had some brand-name Cheetos with it too. Upscale living. Get to know it.

In all honesty, the Del Monte Grape Drink is some grail status shit that they just rereleased. Previously had only been available in one vending machine, in a shut down airport outside of Seoul. Wingq had drank only one, and yesterday was my first Grape Drink.

It's a mix of Spanish and Chilean grapes, my palate is telling me they're Rothschild vineyards.

yo so i went to this club last night where i was only white person in the jawn

like, literally

in the french quarter, not the hood

it was cool until my bitch ass friends bounced on me

anyway, how the fuck do you act in that situation?

talk to girls? don't? dance? don't? don't go in the first place? who gives a fuck?

then a couple white girls showed up and were eye sexin me hardcore

that was too weird so i had to go

shame

^Dance talk to girls do whatever. Black women love the white dudes that get down and just generally don't give a fuck in these situations. Matter of fact the last party I went to in the hood, the one white guy that worked up the nerve to grind with a black chick was was met with a collective chanting of the phrase "Go white boy". After that the party was shot up, but that is beside the point. In this situation just do your thang homeboi.