the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jacking thing is mutual. Next year black people will go goth ninja and straighten their hair for emo haircuts.

i am already trying be lurking the hairstyle thread. shouldn't have cut my hair, have to wait for it to grow again.

i will approach with cash and offer to blow in front of them, if necessary

that was the plan originally

my one concern is that i have somehow completely misread the situation, they're not selling and i totally piss them off

they're sort of my neighbors and all

i mean, this is nola so i think i'm safe in assuming, but

edit: is blowing in front of them sufficient proof i'm not police?

you have to show them this thread

• 2 months later...
why do black women always have to drive 5/6 year old suvs that they just bought? do they really need that shit? who the fuck needs an 02 expedition?

because a big giant SUV is the proverbial "i dont fucking need a man" vehicle of choice

i take it that shit with bona and his neighbors didnt go to well.

miss you bona.

Why do famous black people, most black people for that matter, always try to duck child support?

Even after the paternity test? I don't know, we just don't want to pay that shit.

why do black women always have to drive 5/6 year old suvs that they just bought? do they really need that shit? who the fuck needs an 02 expedition?

So they can ride around with 10 girls gossiping lol.

Why do famous black people, most black people for that matter, always try to duck child support?

because the shit is always more expensive to define justifiable reason, just today Nas was ordered to pay 55K a month for his kid. 55 fucking K

What is with young black dudes lately? They're all into anime and video games and gettin mad nerdy.

A friend of mine has been really open about that for years.

The guy is probably one of the most popular people I know. Mainly because he's so confident about what he likes...and is also a fucking huge teddy bear and quite a good rugby player...but still.

soul plane cost the entire african american race cool points, Tyler Perry is a COON, i repeat TYLER PERRY IS A COON any of his thoughts and ideologies are to be disassociated with the afro-am community from here on in
tylerperry2.jpg

Why?

we covered this

why won't the cop that fucked up and arrested Henry Louis Gates get a beer with President Obama? Is he really a racist?

I mean all white people are in one way or another, but is he a "I hate black people because of their enfranchisement due to a black man being President"-type racist?