the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

yo so i went to this club last night where i was only white person in the jawn

like, literally

in the french quarter, not the hood

it was cool until my bitch ass friends bounced on me

anyway, how the fuck do you act in that situation?

talk to girls? don't? dance? don't? don't go in the first place? who gives a fuck?

then a couple white girls showed up and were eye sexin me hardcore

that was too weird so i had to go

shame

Just do your thing. Whenever I've been in these kinds of situations, I just move my body (but then again, I was trained by caribbean black peeps on the dancing front. if you got white boy rhythm, I can't help you.

also you should have smashed the blancas.

How black is sounddumber, really?

0%

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo so i went to this club last night where i was only white person in the jawn

like, literally

in the french quarter, not the hood

it was cool until my bitch ass friends bounced on me

anyway, how the fuck do you act in that situation?

talk to girls? don't? dance? don't? don't go in the first place? who gives a fuck?

then a couple white girls showed up and were eye sexin me hardcore

that was too weird so i had to go

shame

It's been said over & over already, but seriously, just do you. If you find yourself in this type of situation, just rock with it because it'll show you don't give a fuck and you have some confidence. Just like if I was the only black guy at a white party, I would use that to my advantage.

Black women love the white dudes that get down and just generally don't give a fuck in these situations.

i could have told you this

i was more concerned with the brothers...dudes have had enough stolen from them by white that i would understand if they get mad when doodz like me come to their club and try to ball

also i am like 6' 5" (no jeep) so i tend to stand out in the club...always a hella conspicuous concept

if my roomate next year is black how can I win him over and become friends? what is the quickest way to earn respek?

Be yourself.

I aint gonna lie I still double take when I see a white guy with a black girl.

He's a lucky man. lol

yo black people stole biscuit knowledge from the white man

We took it and improved it.

Why is it that every black person have to act hard? Why can't they just relax.. seems like its either clowning around or acting real hard.

that question is so loaded it's ridiculous

why arent black people mad that white people jack all their culture

im not even talking about rap/gangsta culture

but like rock is jackin funk

black people invented every genre of electronic music by proxy

etc

The jacking thing is mutual. Next year black people will go goth ninja and straighten their hair for emo haircuts.

does the black community appreciate kanye west for making black culture more exciting than white culture?

edit: though simultaneously spoiling it for the black community*

When in the last 100 years of popular music was "black" culture not more exciting than "white" culture? That's why "black" culture is continuously ripped off and sold back to the masses, it's pretty much always been more innovative and exciting.

whats up with black people on that tite pants steez like they were not rocking loony tunes and nascar jackets like two yrs ago? dont forget to carry around a skateboard and buy some vans too.
because black people pick up on white trends when white people are done with them, and vice versa. sort of like white people listening to music we don't listen to anymore, or using slang terms we don't use anymore.

^^

yo last time i checked this wasnt the ask a black dude if you yourself are a black dude thread aight

When in the last 100 years of popular music was "black" culture not more exciting than "white" culture? That's why "black" culture is continuously ripped off and sold back to the masses, it's pretty much always been more innovative and exciting.

ADJUST SARCASM METER PLZ

alright this is hella racist but im gonna ask anyway

i'd say it's a fair bet dudes are clockin on this corner like two blocks from my house

white tees, etc plus the other day i was driving by and some rich looking white dude in an escalade pickup was exchanging something with one of said corner gentleman

i would love to be able to cop there because all my connects are a little unreliable (always out of town, unstable coke whore, annoying stereotypical catty homo, etc)

how do i broach the subject without getting blasted

thx

just go up and ask them. depending on what you look like, they might ask you to prove you're not a cop. other than that, you should be good. just make sure when you approach them, you're ready to buy, no matter what.

i will approach with cash and offer to blow in front of them, if necessary

that was the plan originally

my one concern is that i have somehow completely misread the situation, they're not selling and i totally piss them off

they're sort of my neighbors and all

i mean, this is nola so i think i'm safe in assuming, but

edit: is blowing in front of them sufficient proof i'm not police?