Eternal Jeans

minya

I know this has been mentioned before, but the sizing differs so much between BIG, More-Net & Vari. Do the o/w arrive that way from Eternal (I assume they do for BIG), or do they Japanese retailers do their own washing and use different methods/temperatures? For example, I thought Bears one-washes most jeans in house (unless specified otherwise).

i compared my eternals sz 33 to BiG's measurements... 99% accurate.

i asked this question a page back or so and ctazza gave the same advice :)

I really need to get my hands on a camera and take some pictures of my 811s. The different shades of blue this denim gets are unreal. I wear mine slouched pretty often and they look good; the 811 is a more versatile cut than people seem to think.

Finaly charged up the batteries for my camera today...

2331633144_997773d628.jpg2330801779_eeab55ba93.jpg

2330797993_1dce8bbd41.jpg2330809153_aea7031acd.jpg

I tried getting some full shots as well but they all looked pretty crappy - these are the hardest jeans to photgraph...

+++ ALERT +++

Everyone give up on their 811's now - Sidney has got a pair... No seriously dude they look good.

braidkid I'll try and get some decent photos in the next few days. Here's a little taster albeit with totaly skewed colours...

2330935699_9f2af3d3cb.jpg

Some close ups of my Eternal 872's. 2 washes 4months of wear.

Those are the first amazing photos of 872's I've seen.

Solidifies my decision to buy a pair asap.

+rep

wait a sec,

I just realized sid's are raw. How do you plan on wearing them after soak or are you dry cleaning only? Those are going to cut you in two if you wash them.

ctazza, nice, can't wait to see more. It looks like you have some stitching coming undone around the crotch. Any repair plans?

ctazza, nice, can't wait to see more. It looks like you have some stitching coming undone around the crotch. Any repair plans?

Yeah the crotch is a total mess! I have about 5 patches in there where the denim has worn through to the weft and I've had to re-stitch quite a few of the seams. Once I get to the year mark I'll probably send them away to have the whole crotch lined with a layer of denim and all the seams reinforced. I just wish they used a stronger thread in the first place - kind of life building a house with the strongest rock available and then using choclate for mortar...! :confused:

Some close ups of my Eternal 872's. 2 washes 4months of wear.

any pics of the whole jeans, curious how the overall look is after some wear

EDIT found in the evo thread

Update on my Eternal 872's. 2 washes 4 months of wear. This is their actual color. No editing.

2w4in1l.jpg

ir6nmp.jpg

24ax5c0.jpg

2hcg9rr.jpg