Eternal Jeans

minya

Sorry for lack of replies. It's the week of my show... I'm not going to be available to do anything until the weekend.

Stay tuned though, there is an 85% chance that my Eternal 811's will be featured in an online webcast/commercial for Apple Inc. in the near future. I'm being filmed tomorrow at 8am at the 14th and 9th Ave Apple Store in Chelsea.

up? whats up? hanging up in SE?

you dont know? im intrigued by this scenario in my head imagining this. someone see you on the street and ask you? catch you on the internet somewhere? or you just got them connections..

Alright, so first off I am insanely sorry about dumping another sizing question on this thread, but I have a question about the 864s, which I haven't heard much about, nor seen any fit pictures. I'm trying to order a pair from Bears, I take usually between a 32 (maybe a 31 if they're a generous cut) in raw jeans, so I'm afraid order the 28s (which apparently measure 31) will be too slim. Can anyone tell me just how slim fitting they are? I'm a little stocky, and don't want to look like a stuffed sausage.

gramps: on the 864's i would honestly say go with your true size (measurement).

i have a fairly stocky build and the one-wash pair i purchased from BiG were a perfect fit off the shelf.

they have a very low rise .......

(only 2 buttons)

so although they are 'slim'

you can wear them low enough to gain a bit of extra room...

811s hold their indigo like nobody's business. You can wash them a TON and they still wont lose much. I think this is an example of a jean you actually have to wash a lot in order to get them to fade out. The denim is just unbelievably tough.