Eternal Jeans

minya

Very nice ones, Maynard. It might be just me, but I think Eternal fades a) beautifully but b doesn't look consistent. I mean, look at 710s - they all get a similar structure. Same goes for 634SR for example. But the Eternals can do it all, from grainy to sharp contrast fades to vintage fades to overall dark looks. Or I'm just overthinking it :P

Edited by Max Power

Oh yes, please give us some measurements. They are described as a low(er) rise and more tapered pair than the 811. Could be interesting.

Also some measurements of the back pockets would be nice as they look smaller on your pair (and they are quite huge on the 888)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Thank´s for the nice comments. The fit is good, but for me it´s a bit too much fabric on the ass area or my ass is too small. :)

So they look a bit bulky, maybe it will be better when the denim has settled.

Here the measurements:

size 33

waist 40

fr 27

br 38

ut 30

k22

lo 20

i 88

Tomorrow they will get hemmed at http://ruttloff-garments.com here in Dresden.

It´s not really a slim fit for me. They have bit much fabric around the hips and they are comfortable in the upper thighs. The taper is perfect and with a inch backrise less, they could be my grail pair.
I think for all those, which normally wear slim straight jeans and looking for a tapered fit, the 883 could be the perfect pair.

8754844876_a07e9bcfba_c.jpg

^I was wondering the same, if I would go for 811 or 883 now. But the inseam length and higher rise of the 811 seem more like me. And the 888 fit is second favorite of all my jeans. Also, aren't 883 always one-wash? I prefer raw. Didn't make it easier for you, no?

Edited by Max Power

• 2 weeks later...