Eternal Jeans

minya

judging by the O/W measurements on BiG i'd probably have to go for a 30. i'd also like the super long ones to have extra denim for repairs.

update: i'm considering the 29 raw......................oh dear. bad idea to size down on these or what?

actually I dont think it's a bad idea with the raw ones, I recall cabl3 having trouble finding the right size raw. here's a link to his post http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=916552&postcount=1305

just to keep you guys patient...contest Eternals will have some nice specials...anyway - if you can't wait - there's always room for 2 pairs of Eternal in ur life..lol

wait, wha? contest eternals is in the works right now?

details? are you going to be in it?

will that nigga SIDNEYLO BE IN IT?

judging by the O/W measurements on BiG i'd probably have to go for a 30. i'd also like the super long ones to have extra denim for repairs.

update: i'm considering the 29 raw......................oh dear. bad idea to size down on these or what?

i would size down to try to eliminate as much hip flare as possible, but then thats less room for your dick. more pain more pleasure!

actually I dont think it's a bad idea with the raw ones, I recall cabl3 having trouble finding the right size raw. here's a link to his post http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=916552&postcount=1305

interesting. thanks for that. it's puzzling that 32 OW measure 29" in the waist.

that doesn't correlate with the RAW sizing as it seems according to the BiG sizing chart, they shrink to tagged size.

Going to make the transition from skull 5010xx to the raw 811 39" inseam version..

I know the 811's will be more roomier but i hope they'll maintain somewhat of a slim profile.

Im a size 30, so for the raws would it be best to go true to size, tagged sized or measured? The tagged 29's measure 30, and the tagged 30 measures 31.

I am just about to retire my skulls as I meant, and now looking on to 811's.

I've read well over 100 pages or so, and I concluded to go with the 29 tagged (30 in measured).

I wasn't expecting to get a slim fit, just more of a slim straight leaning more towards a slim..if that makes sense. Just not a skinny dimension.

technique, remember that the 29tagged will shrink. the sizing is still somewhat ambiguous from reading this whole thread, so i'm not exactly sure how much it will shrink --based on the BiG one wash it should shrink to tagged.

based one what some poeple have said in this thread, it might be otherwise? ugh. wish i was in NY so i could just go try them on.

I am just about to retire my skulls as I meant, and now looking on to 811's.

I've read well over 100 pages or so, and I concluded to go with the 29 tagged (30 in measured).

I wasn't expecting to get a slim fit, just more of a slim straight leaning more towards a slim..if that makes sense. Just not a skinny dimension.

I can't speak for the raw sizing, but I sized down 1 in the one-wash (true 32" in a tagged 31) and it's pretty damn slim. I've tried the one-wash both 32 and 31.

Tagged 32

img0392m.jpgimg0395c.jpg

Tagged 31

img0431crop.jpg

If you're going for slim sizing down seems the way to go. I think Sidney Lo sized down for his 811:

Size 28 raw:

811_01.jpg

811_02.jpg

i just got a one-wash 811 from the BIG/Eternal collabo.

waits is a clear 36", while the tag says 38" - nevertheless, gordon noted that the sizes start to get really odd starting from tagged 36.

- just adding to the confusion!

Yeah, I sort of noticed that too...I could barely button the tagged 36 and im about a 34, 35