Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

Yeah, they are great and gonna be even more so. My problem is what I should buy next, I jumped directly from Nudie and Eu Evisu straight to the top. Right now it feels very much like everything non japanese and below 200 euro in price would be a step backward...

Late summer party pic in the name of awesome jeans and for the hell of it

awest.jpg

great stuff, keep it coming!

I decided not to wear my Fullcounts for awhile, not untill I have received my scrap of Fullcount denim so I can have the crotch of the jeans reinforced. Looks like it could rip any moment now. (wearing my Warehouse 660 and Denime Kyotos alternately instead)

Right now it feels very much like everything non japanese and below 200 euro in price would be a step backward...

After your Full Counts you might even find some Japanese denim a little dissappointing. Not that my Warehouse and Canes aren't great, but they're a little bland compared to the FCs.

ya honestly i dunno how i got those fades, but i'm suspecting it's because there was a time when i was camping out and it poured nonstop for 24hrs, and i was kinda sittin on a lazy boy so my legs were slightly bent for the whole time, probably causing friction on the calve area, since my calves are freakin huge, which probably gave that kinda fade.

How did u get those really patchy carve fades on both legs?? how do u sit? lol

i'm usually on the bus alot, and i think it's the way i sit on the chairs, cuz like my feet don't really rest flat on the floor, i'm kinda mostly on my tippy toes all the time when i'm sittin, otherwise i sit cross legged alot.